• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

First Harvest - Haze Auto - 100% sativa

aginhouse

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
This girl never really fattened up. I was hoping she would stack a little bit more but I noticed that the terpene profile is getting less and less every day. Loosing her smell. She originally popped up on 4/24.
Question: Trich's are not very amber but look pretty milky. Think Im OK to go ahead and cut her down for drying? Sorry for the low rent photos. I need to get a better loop. Only gonna be a few buds worth keeping but hope I have plenty of scrub to make some good butter.

I don't want to loose anymore smell....I am afraid I've waited to long. It was a super sweet honeysuckle mixed with Cantelope.

AG

PS, I accidentally broke a piece off a few days back when tying her up. Let dry a few days and sampled. Feels pretty damn good. Happy, cerebral rush and feel like I have 3D Vision! Stronger than I expected.

Attachments

Last edited:

AutoBobje

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I don't think your there yet mate. Look for 10 - 20% amber trichomes.

aginhouse

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I don't think your there yet mate. Look for 10 - 20% amber trichomes.
Thanks for the reply AutoBobje. I was just concerned with loosing the smell. I also read a couple places that this strain doesn't really amber out so I wasn't sure. I'll give it another week though. Its def not gonna hurt it.