First post

Discussion in 'Greenleaf Nutrients' started by Greenleaf Nutrients, Mar 6, 2018.

1. G.Leave

G.Leave Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Good stuff bud! Please tag me if you will be running a journal!!

If this stuff works as well as i hope it does, I will buy sweet candy, graviton, and megazyme next season, and add those to the routine.

hairyman, Spanglish, woody and 2 others like this.
  2. Dabber

Dabber Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Gladiator Level 6

Currently Smoking:
    Bubba Trouble, GWK x BT
    Im not sure on the graviton sounds like something a little beyond my skill level at the moment.

3. G.Leave

Why do you feel that?

hairyman and Spanglish like this.
  4. Dabber

Dabber Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Gladiator Level 6

Currently Smoking:
    Bubba Trouble, GWK x BT
    Just still learning seems like something that could go very wrong if not done correctly believe me I'm going to try all their products

HemiSync, hairyman, Spanglish and 2 others like this.
  5. Greenleaf Nutrients

Greenleaf Nutrients Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN AFN Authorized Vendor

Currently Smoking:
    White Widow
    Gravitron is our only product with any synthetic PGR (Paclobutrazol). So we recommend to people not to buy it, we have a few customers who specifically request this product because they liked the old Gravity product from Humbolts own that was discontinued.

Paclo will show up on laboratory analysis of buds which is now required in California and Colorado that I know of for sure. There are debates about its safety in cannabis.

HemiSync, hairyman, Spanglish and 4 others like this.
  6. G.Leave

Thank you for the information. In that case i will scratch it from the want to try list.

HemiSync, hairyman, Spanglish and 4 others like this.
  7. G.Leave

I am using promix HP, at what plant age and strength of mix do you suggest to start feeding? I was thinking like 1gram per gallon at day 10 and then increase every 7 days until i see tip burn or other toxicity signs, and then back off....is that a good strategy? I am running 2 autos in 1.5 gallon pots to get familiar with the line before the summer big girls get the nutes.

8. Equatorial

Equatorial Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Gladiator Level 2

Currently Smoking:
    Kush
    Do you guys ship discreetly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. woody

woody Choose not a life of imitation Staff Member Global Moderator

@Greenleaf Nutrients welcome to AFN really glad to see you answer about the graviton with such clarity. Im going to test some megacrop and cant wait to see how it goes.
    :pass:

10. Spanglish

Spanglish Certified Rambler

Currently Smoking:
    White Crack and Alien Vs Triangle
    Hey bro top of the morning to you. Am going to be running it in @hairyman 1lt 2²ft 12 plant SOG thread as soon as i get the Easter break out the way, figured it should be easier to feed 12 different strains with different needs with only 1 or 2 different nutes mixes compared to working out different amounts and mixes with 5 or so different bottles.

I received my 210g sample shipped internationally quick and hassle free less than a week than being shipped out from the US, the package was a normal USPS international letter declared as a fertilizer sample with the samples value declared as just that a sample worth next to nothing and way under the amount that will incur import duty at customs (less than €20) so no worries there.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018