First post

Discussion in 'Greenleaf Nutrients' started by Greenleaf Nutrients, Mar 6, 2018.

1. F.N.

F.N. Senior Stoner Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    ALL AUTOS BABY
    I will be starting it on some tester plants as soon as it shows up along with some sweet Candy and green planet procal mag. I think this is going to be really great nutrients And COST SAVING which is so good. If I can get away with two products and cal mag why not it only makes sense and all there products they use meets or exceeds organic standards.

2. G.Leave

G.Leave Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Dabber was saying there was zero adverse effects starting with 2grams per gallon, so I am going to start there.

3. G.Leave

G.Leave Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Even if a couple of things needed to be added to make it perfect it would still be an exceptional deal cost wise.

4. F.N.

Currently Smoking:
    ALL AUTOS BABY
    I wonder if they suggest feed water feed schedule? I cannot find out that information. When using a soil less mix or coco coir a lot of nutrient companies suggest that.

5. idiopathic neuropathy

idiopathic neuropathy It's all in your head. Gladiator level 1

Wondering same thing //// general hydroponics recommends plain ph'ed water at least every other watering in coco autoflower

6. Spanglish

Spanglish Certified Rambler

Currently Smoking:
    White Crack and Alien Vs Triangle
    Looks to be feed, feed, feed from the journals i have seen so far but have not yet started my first Mega Crop run so could not say for sure, so might want to wait for someone else with some experience in the feed or @Greenleaf Nutrients to come along with a opinion to confirm for sure.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  7. MickJ

MickJ Walter Greenthumbs Gardening Leave

Currently Smoking:
    Whatever the wife leaves me
  8. F.N.

Currently Smoking:
    ALL AUTOS BABY
    I have used alot if not most of my nutes Everytime at lower doses. But it is good to know what the company suggests. I will email them. From the journals I have seen it is good stuff.

Dabber, bushmasterar15, woody and 3 others like this.
  9. Greenleaf Nutrients

Greenleaf Nutrients Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN AFN Authorized Vendor

Currently Smoking:
    White Widow
    Yeah, seems like a good strategy. Actually, it would be interested to find out the feeding schedule optimum for Autoflowers. The main feeding chart was not made with AF in mind, so possible we can add in a new feeding chart for AF if needed

yes, plain package

recommend every feed. Of course, you are welcome to customize as you feel works best for you!

10. F.N.

Currently Smoking:
    ALL AUTOS BABY
    Thank you for the info. I will go with your recommendations. This is going to be alot of fun. I have seedlings just sprouted that will be getting megacrop there whole life. Journal to come.