• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

First time drying/cure

Newtoautogrow

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Sup everyone.. So I may have run into abit if a problem... I harvested my plant wet trimmed and placed into my wedryer and 4 days later the buds are dry I've put the dry herb into jars about 3/4 full.. Only problem is my buds do not smell desirable at all... Kinda smells like hay/hint of pine/tiny hint of gas but 0 weed smell... I know 4 days of drying isn't ideal but in my current situation using the weddryer it's best I can do for now... Any help would be much appreciated.. Thanks in advance for any answers

2Stoned2Care

My Precious
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DP Auto Orange bud
Hi bro don't worry after about 2-3 weeks of curing in the jars the smell will come back,the buds need to get rid of the chlorophyll which makes the grass/hay smell,other chemical processes are at work as well but all will be fine after 2-3 weeks,hope this helps

Newtoautogrow

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Thanks man... Will I
burp twice or once a day for 10 mins?
Hi bro don't worry after about 2-3 weeks of curing in the jars the smell will come back,the buds need to get rid of the chlorophyll which makes the grass/hay smell,other processes work as well but all will be fine after 2-3 weeks,hope this helps
absk

AutoWonders

Adios People. AutoWonders Has Left the Building.
Reaction score
Have you given any thought about using Boveda humidity packs?

2Stoned2Care

My Precious
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DP Auto Orange bud
Thanks man... Will I
burp twice or once a day for 10 mins?

absk
twice a day for the first week then once a day for a couple of weeks then you can just open the jars once or twice a week