First time drying/cure

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

D2mancan

Auto Warrior
Aug 9, 2019
Sup everyone.. So I may have run into abit if a problem... I harvested my plant wet trimmed and placed into my wedryer and 4 days later the buds are dry I've put the dry herb into jars about 3/4 full.. Only problem is my buds do not smell desirable at all... Kinda smells like hay/hint of pine/tiny hint of gas but 0 weed smell... I know 4 days of drying isn't ideal but in my current situation using the weddryer it's best I can do for now... Any help would be much appreciated.. Thanks in advance for any answers

2Stoned2Care

My Precious
Jan 7, 2016
Currently Smoking
DP Auto Orange bud
Hi bro don't worry after about 2-3 weeks of curing in the jars the smell will come back,the buds need to get rid of the chlorophyll which makes the grass/hay smell,other chemical processes are at work as well but all will be fine after 2-3 weeks,hope this helps

D2mancan

Auto Warrior
Aug 9, 2019
Thanks man... Will I
burp twice or once a day for 10 mins?
Hi bro don't worry after about 2-3 weeks of curing in the jars the smell will come back,the buds need to get rid of the chlorophyll which makes the grass/hay smell,other processes work as well but all will be fine after 2-3 weeks,hope this helps
absk