• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

New Grower First time drying question

Sleeper143

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Hi, I’m 3 days in to my first dry. I’m hang drying in my tent, RH is pretty constant around 55%. After 3 days the buds all seem really crispy, and not sticky like they were at first. Is this normal? I mean I don’t want them to be too dry. If I leave them hanging for another 2 days will they ‘moisten up’ and get sticky again when I jar them up? Or are they screwed now they are so dry? The stems are still a little bendy , not snapping yet. So I presume there is still moisture inside.
Thanks

void

stoner kitten
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Admins bullshit
a lot kinda depends on ambient temps/humidity.i find stems snap is a tad too long.an almost snap and jarred,allways check jars every 24hr after,most need the top off for 5 mins a day till a good snap.
a lil tester in a jar

IMG_6046.JPG
then a boveda 62% thrown in the jar after a week :thumbsup:
keep er lit
:pighug:

Free Flow

Hydro Junkie
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
That's what I do too archie.

I dry in a spare room with good airflow and ambient temp. I tend to leave my flower for about 6 days then like archie said jar them up burp for a week then toss a bovada in and start to roll em lol

The outside will always seem crispy but if you give a bud a good squeeze you can gauge how much moisture is really left

SparkyRU12

The AFN Addiction..It’s Real!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
XJ-15,Zkittlez
I jarred one too early IMO @75-78%. I poured out onto a paper bag 1-2 hours per day till they checked at 68%! tossed in a Boveda 62 and burped normal from there! Had that hay smell at first but ended with that strawberry note!!
Keep it Sparky :smoking: