• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

First time grow need opinion

m0bsta420

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
This is my first grow ever and i was wondering how much bud yall think I might be getting from my baby lol. I counted 11 bud sites so far, Its Day 33 and I haven't had much issues with anything so far that ive noticed. Maybe you guys can give me tips? See if I need improvement for next time

Attachments

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
Depending on strain but theres no way at that age to judge if i got 2 oz a plant in my early days id be over the moon so maybe look at that ballpark is she in coco or soil

m0bsta420

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Depending on strain but theres no way at that age to judge if i got 2 oz a plant in my early days id be over the moon so maybe look at that ballpark is she in coco or soil
Its a mixture I guess you could say.... I have coco as the topsoil and soil underneath at the bottom of the pot. The strain is Blueberry Auto

Iriee Vibez

Just a guy with 3 plants and a cabinet...
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Gorilla Glue, BlackBerry
No way to guess at this point during the first week of flowering. It will be clearer in about 4 weeks.