First time grow

jumper114

Auto Warrior
Aug 21, 2018
Looking good but maybe ease off the N.

The two girls in front are pretty dark.

Less is more! Just my 2c worth! Shame to burn them.

Sqwirlman

Auto Warrior
Jul 22, 2019
Looking good but maybe ease off the N.

The two girls in front are pretty dark.

Less is more! Just my 2c worth! Shame to burn them.

Ok sounds good. Thank you for your input. I will be on week nines feed schedule this week and the veg nuts are cut out from here till harvest.

Sqwirlman

Auto Warrior
Jul 22, 2019
Day 70. Added ancient earth to my schedule to add humic and fulvic acid in the mix. Hindu Kush is continuing to flower. Picked up some mega crop going to run a side by side my next grow. Also flipped on UV-B light on tonight. Tomorrow will be the first run. Have it set up to run 4 hours in the middle of my light schedule. Interested to see the results.

Attachments

Reactions: 420Forever

Sqwirlman

Auto Warrior
Jul 22, 2019
Yesterday was the first trial run for the UV-B lights. Ran them for 4 hrs per instructions recommended starting run time. It gave the girls a bit of a tan. Trial run was a bit of a fail. Going to try it again in another week and I am only going to start with 1 hr on. Hoping I didn’t nuke the girls. No risk no reward I guess lol

Attachments

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Jun 14, 2019
Missouri, USA
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
Yesterday was the first trial run for the UV-B lights. Ran them for 4 hrs per instructions recommended starting run time. It gave the girls a bit of a tan. Trial run was a bit of a fail. Going to try it again in another week and I am only going to start with 1 hr on. Hoping I didn’t nuke the girls. No risk no reward I guess lol
hmm, mebbe they need a good pair o' ray-banz :cools: ppp

Sqwirlman

Auto Warrior
Jul 22, 2019
Week 12. Been awhile since I have last posted. Tangerine dream girls are doing well and they are getting close to harvest. Trichomes are starting to get milky they are about 50/50 clear and milky. Turned the UV-B light back on a week ago and only have it come on for 10 minutes in the middle of my light cycle. Trichomes have exploded and I am very excited to harvest. Hindu Kush have been moved outside. They are not flowering well. Hindu’s look a lot better but I don’t think they will produce much if any flowers at this rate.

Attachments