• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

First time grower..

Geordiejesus

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hey guys hope yous are all well... Well today is day 80 for the lsd 25. I believe she has about another week left befor I start to stagger harvest....
I have fully dried My first lady Amnesia dry weigh at 34gram... The bud were very airy and abit leafy, but the smell smells great, abit earthy pine sweetness.. The high is deffo a couch lock..

Attachments

oldnewbdude

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hey guys hope yous are all well... Well today is day 80 for the lsd 25. I believe she has about another week left befor I start to stagger harvest....
I have fully dried My first lady Amnesia dry weigh at 34gram... The bud were very airy and abit leafy, but the smell smells great, abit earthy pine sweetness.. The high is deffo a couch lock..
Lsd getting chunky. Looks good.

Geordiejesus

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
High Guy hope yous are all good... Just an update. I harvest the lsd 25 auto by fastbuds. She currently jarred up.
Harvest day 89
Dry weight 74grams

Attachments

Geordiejesus

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Nice looking buds man! How's it smell? Looks dank and delicious :thumbsup:
Thanks bro. The buds seem alot fatter than my first plant amnesia. Sweet deisel smell if purple had a smell I think this is it... I think next time I'm gonna get rid of lower budsites and try and get a proper feed schedule. I think if I used the nutrients to full potential this plant would be even more beautiful with more compact buds... But this is my first run so still learning... Real happy with outcome though

FTF_damien50

I'll Kill Everything
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing :(
High Guy hope yous are all good... Just an update. I harvest the lsd 25 auto by fastbuds. She currently jarred up.
Harvest day 89
Dry weight 74grams
Congratulations :hookah: I bet that was a nerve wracking grow. Good job on your grow - enjoy your smoke

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
ok, sorry, it seemz the sillee alert system went awol on me for this thread for the past month :doh: anyhoo, congratz on the amnesia grow & u now have a shiny lil badge for it :smoking: to display it, jus go to profile > badgez & click the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) ppp

Geordiejesus

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Congratulations :hookah: I bet that was a nerve wracking grow. Good job on your grow - enjoy your smoke
Thanks bro. Yeah man proper nerv wracking, you learn over the grow though to calm down, aslong as you get the basics down and watch how the plants grow you can learn alot. I've throughly enjoyed this experience and I know where I can improve. This is a great forum and it has a great community for all new growers and long time tokers. Just wanna thank everyone who's gave feedback and support. Happy Growing

Little Brother

Half-witted, underachieving observer...
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
cat hair
Looks great dude. I'm a little jealous of your harvest. I just harvested my second grow and i only got 8 grams or so... :doh: