• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

First timer - 3 Critical Glue in a 2x2x6

PlatinumGrows

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
B506C09D-5502-4E61-80F3-922708E29476.jpeg
F3318575-EC51-4E7F-9F40-83595381E691.jpeg
Starting a 3rd tonight - I didn’t put enough soil in my first two starter pots and I watered the soil after placing the seeds - huge mistake - however this morning day 5 the first one popped - I am starting the 3rd in a 2 gallon fabric pot - I remedied my first mistakes - I am doing the third because I am afraid the first two will be stunted - thoughts ??? I still need to learn about my nutrient and watering schedule but I have read that first three weeks I don’t need to since I’m using Fox Farm Happy frog mixed with peralite

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
View attachment 1210305View attachment 1210306Starting a 3rd tonight - I didn’t put enough soil in my first two starter pots and I watered the soil after placing the seeds - huge mistake - however this morning day 5 the first one popped - I am starting the 3rd in a 2 gallon fabric pot - I remedied my first mistakes - I am doing the third because I am afraid the first two will be stunted - thoughts ??? I still need to learn about my nutrient and watering schedule but I have read that first three weeks I don’t need to since I’m using Fox Farm Happy frog mixed with peralite
into the brave new world! :yay: ppp

Need4Weed

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Super Orange Haze, SODK, Double Grape. Gelato
Take that plastic film off....no need for that.
I use plastic after planting, but I remove it as soon as new sprout breaks the surface to prevent damping off! :pass:

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
Hello all - is this seedling “teaching”/ getting too tall? Or am I just fretting for no reason looking for something to be wrong lol? Still waiting for the other two to pop- this sucker is at roughly 2 days old right now
-> p a t i e n c e grasshopper :smokeit: ppp

PlatinumGrows

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
The other starter pot bean sprouted while I was sleeping last night - even more displaced than the first and was stuck in an air pocket - I very carefully and gently fixed - last night I added more soil to the pot which had the stretching seedling and adjusted humidity to 65% roughly and it looks happier now. Moved light and fan closer. Still waiting for 3rd to pop in fabric pot. Weeeeeeeee :headbang::cheers::eyebrows: