Fist auto grow 3x oroginal amnesia from dinafem

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

bigbadjock

Auto Warrior
Sep 29, 2017
Ok guys i have a diary step by atep over on thctalk but wanna get a quick one in here for my new found frineds here to have a squizzy at....

5x original amnesia 3 surfaced 2 was duds
Batmix soil
12l pots
600w dual spec hps
Autoflower supermix
Calmag
Pk 13/14
1 small spinning fan
And ofc WATER lmao

Bare with me on updates haha

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

bigbadjock

Auto Warrior
Sep 29, 2017
Start of week 3 around 20 days from surfacing i started getting creative and bending 2 of them and training them and topped the 2 bushier bigger plants around day 22 i know was late but iv tested this strain and well youl see in next update what the benefits of that last second topping has givven...

bigbadjock

Auto Warrior
Sep 29, 2017
12th oct day 36 and this is what we got average betty big bertha and midget big b and avg b were topped and trainned and midge has been topped and left to gro her own way ... glad you guys enjoy and il keep updated from now till choppy choppy .......