1. AFN branded gear available! Shirts, Mugs, Mouse/Dab Pads, Keychains, Magnets, Stickers, etc... Stop by the Merchandise Thread to see samples! Custom Work Welcomed! PM Rebel for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's back for season 2! ... This is one of the most fun, diverse Comp's we run, full of thrills, chills and spills! So slap that helmet on, grab your best beans and start bustin' moves... Boooiiiii! ... just check in with our fab' MC 912GreenSkell.....
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GO Canada.............
    Dismiss Notice

Indoor Grow FLO - Florian's Living Organics - test grow

Discussion in 'Organic Growing Discussion' started by Ryker604_BT, Jun 11, 2018.

1. tripaholic88

tripaholic88 Cannabis And Entheogen Enthusiast CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 3)

Currently Smoking:
    Strawberry Nuggets
    is FLO Kyle kushmans nutrients? i forget what his is called

2. stoney T

stoney T formally known as autonoob General Staff

Currently Smoking:
    GLUEBERRY OG / PASSION FRUIT
    Florganics is based in mainland in germany :pass:cant remember the guys name off the top my head but its not kyle

3. Ryker604_BT

Ryker604_BT Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    DP Glueberry OG Auto, RQS Northern Lights Auto
    Thank you guys, I can already say that FLO is rocking in the growing department - the grow is at day 65 now, the girls are looking awesome and I haven't added ANYTHING besides water from the beginning :thumbsup:.

Yeah mate, already seen it, the girls are at day 65 now and FLO is rocking. And I really like the Sweet Cheese and she hasn't even started to flower heavily :bow:.

:crying:

Dunno mate, it's been in preparation for a couple of days, maybe the rave amped up you psychic abilities :crying:.

Thank you archie for the nice words, if you ask me it would be even more professional and organized but I'll leave that for the legal times (which will come soon I hope).

Then you will really like FLO dude, haven't added anything from the start and it's rocking :bow:. I think there are no distributers outside of Europe for now, he's just getting started this year with a bigger production if I'm correct :2cents:.

Duuuuude, thank you and CONGRATULATIONS :worship:. Wishing you a happy married life :pighug:.

FLO stands for Florian's Living Organics and Florian is the founder of these nutrients from Germany :thumbsup:.

4. Ryker604_BT

Currently Smoking:
    DAY 3

Quick update on the FLO girls - the stunted one has recovered and is back in the game :woohoo:! However, I'll turn on a clip-fan the next day and straight up kill her :crying:. Tough luck :shrug:. Some pics of the seedlings:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The stunted one:

[​IMG]

Healthy one (a little leaf curl in this pic, don't know why):

[​IMG]

:vibe:

5. Ryker604_BT

Currently Smoking:
    Just to clarify one thing before we go on - FLO is a kind of living soil and needs to be activated before potting your plants, right? To do that you need to mix FLO with your soil and water that mix at least one week before potting. I assume that the more you leave it to "cook" the potent it should be but that needs to be seen :2cents:.

The ingredients - Guanokalong soil and FLO:

[​IMG]

FLO:

[​IMG]

Everything mixed - looks almost the same:

[​IMG]

NOTE: As I'm doing a mix for the final pot this requires to make the bottom half stronger and the top half lighter (stronger ratio is 1:5, lighter is 1:20). Seeing that I have enough FLO for 2 pots that way, I made 1 lighter mix and 1 stronger and put each of them in their own respective pots and watered them with 10% water of the total volume - 1.5 L:

[​IMG]

And that's about it, if anybody has any questions, shoot :shooty:.

Growtogrow, Only1Sky and stoney T like this.
  6. Growtogrow

Growtogrow Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Hey grow bro ....
    Man you are real scientific man I can dig it. You are doing it to it man. nice and green
    So whats next?

Sent from my garden

Jraven and Ryker604_BT like this.