Flush or not to flush

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Irishstoner

Get muni fuck bitches
Jul 16, 2019
Currently Smoking
Pollen
Hey everyone my blue cheese is at the start of week 10 and I stil waiting on a loupe to come in the post I say it's goin to be a month so I tink that goin be to long to wait so I thinkin of giving it plain water from today on ..... Any advice need help fast

Attachments

sdrodbuster

Auto Warrior
Jun 8, 2019
That depends on your preference and how much you feed .
Me i would feed her a few more times more then start flush when those hairs are all tucking away and orange and red.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chester

Boognelson87

Auto Warrior
Dec 15, 2018
Looks like feed for a week then plain water for 2. White pistils there and shell really swell up if you wait 3 more weeks. This is based off photos too so just an opinion.

Irishstoner

Get muni fuck bitches
Jul 16, 2019
Currently Smoking
Pollen
Looks like feed for a week then plain water for 2. White pistils there and shell really swell up if you wait 3 more weeks. This is based off photos too so just an opinion.
I got a just a handy microscope in a shop today and look at the trichomes and Dere very cloudy and the plant is at the end here life aswel

Boognelson87

Auto Warrior
Dec 15, 2018
Good deal if shes all cloudy then 2 weeks should be fine. Autoflowers are weird some take forever to change. Some dont amber at all.She looks like shes gonna be some good smoke. I know some autoflower growers dont even pay attention to trichomes they just wait til bud stops swelling then chop. Everyones different I started LST because if i dont then with my setup its almost impossible to grow a natural plant where the bottom.buds are as developed and mature as top buds.just go with your gut on harvesting. Happy growing :smoking::cheers:

Reactions: Irishstoner