• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!

For me personally purple roc v1 crossed with whatever is a winner every time

RonnieB

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Ive grown most of Rocbuds autos. One thing I noticed. All my favorites from him are purple roc V1 x with what ever else. Like magic cookies. Cookies n chem x purple roc v1. Incredible smoke. Thats one of many

Dreminem169

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Ive grown most of Rocbuds autos. One thing I noticed. All my favorites from him are purple roc V1 x with what ever else. Like magic cookies. Cookies n chem x purple roc v1. Incredible smoke. Thats one of many
I forget are Purple Roc and Purple Roc berry the same?

Badgersbunk

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I have a magic cookie going now, nice to know the smoke will be incredible.

GinFizzLuv

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
What Roc strains don’t have purple roc berry? Some of the Rolex ones? Anything else?

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Cookies N Chem is another I think
The two cookies and chem from his first batch was unreal big fast and stanky. Mix of cookies and chem dawg this is the strain that got me hooked on rocs gear