1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Auto Seeds:::for 420 we will be doing a site wide 35% off all strains and merch. No codes, no qualifying criteria, just 35% off everything
    Dismiss Notice

For the pros who know everything

Discussion in 'Live Announcements & Constructive Feedback' started by STILLSMOKIN, Feb 27, 2019.

1. kenny kush

kenny kush Qualified Live Stoner

I got back into it with a few cfls worked a treat to say I used unused lamps taken apart n a 16 inch pizza box for reflector lol I still only grow in the corner of a spare room but using a 600hps now building a fake feature wall with a secret garden hidden behind in next few days hopefully..

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

2. Eyes on Fire

Eyes on Fire Guy Smiley

ohhh, I looove running into super awesomes like those. I slap a mofo quick LOL we ALL start somewhere. Im biased as hell towards full organics,but doesnt matter. Noob is a noob is a noob. Learn and grow together if not?well,people like me are lurking and we will tear your little grower world to the ground. Dont fk with ma peeps mang LOL

3. MassMom

MassMom Just watchin my daughter enjoy my harvest!

Currently Smoking:
    I dont....I grow to help others :-)
    :d5:

4. automan2

automan2 Auto Warrior

Currently Smoking:
    Blackstone
    When I started growing, it was with autos...Lowryder 2 aamof....there was so little info, I cant remember just how I came to spend my first $ on seeds...being on several forums back then, I too noticed so much negative info surrounding the mini weed...
    Stone actually invited me here where auto lovers reside and where we all can share and learn.
    Oh AFN also has hiccups.. like when an admin got pissed and deleted thousands of accounts....I was one of them, and I lost all privileges and status. Sad but shi# happens and although AFN is monitored more now, it was sure a mess back in '13.
    There was a time that the dragon club was big time and Stone was very active along with "Wiz"...we all shared seeds and had a great time growing our meds.
    We all have seen ( or read) the know it alls and sometimes they are helpful but let's face it, weed is a weed ....the difference is, we smoke it!

5. Weed Warrior

Weed Warrior Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Global Moderator

When i came out of that shadows to join the net to talk about growing grass, i joined several sites. So many sites i was treated like i knew nothing about growing weed simply because i had few posts.I was jumped on several times and was being told how to grow by guys that are full of bullshit information, and their grows showed how little they actually knew about growing this magnificent plant. But yet they were adamant on telling me how to grow...i confronted these guys in this instance and asked them how long they had been growing weed for...one was growing for only a year and one had been growing for 3 years.....wow! These two guys were TELLING me how to grow, and yet I had nearly 10 times the amount of experience as both of them put together. I posted a pic of one of the plants i grew(4+ pounds dry) and they were both speechless...lol

So then there is afn...folks on here actually care about others plants, and care that others have a successful grow. Folks here(vets and newbs alike) are open to different ideas and concepts in regards to growing. There is a reason many of the biggest and best plants on the internet are being posted on the pages of AFN. Its because of open minds and evolving techniques outside of the box. Ive said it before and i will say it again. Cannabis growing technique will evolve not in a lab with high end scientists at the helm, it will come from waves of home growing folks like us that are willing to try new techniques and methods to revolutionize the world of growing cannabis.

AFN FOR LIFE!!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019 at 9:57 AM
  6. dankstyle J

dankstyle J Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Cheers my friend to that an one day the humble growers on here will be known as the best to ever do it !!!The class this site shows keeps the true kind culture alive .

7. Weed Warrior

Weed Warrior Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Global Moderator

I tip my hat to you brother! Thats it buddy...kind culture...that is AFN. Folks helping folks grow better plants. Thats it man.
    [​IMG]