• Best AFN Outdoor Auto Grower of 2020: 1st: 420Forever 2nd: 4d-Rock 3rd: Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • Best AFN Outdoor photosensitive Grower of 2020: 1st Kyote 2nd Dankstyle J 3rd Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • BOMB Seeds: 1st: JohnEMad 2nd: pop22
  • DinaFem 2020 second leg: 1st: Only1Sky 2nd: St. Tom 3rd: Feenix
  • Zamnesia 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: Only1Sky
  • Auto Seeds 2020: 1st: MesaBoogie 2nd: Only1Sky
  • FastBuds 2020 1st: Chronic_passion 2nd: St. Tom
  • Female Seeds Autos 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: pop22 3rd: Boognelson87
  • Female Seeds Photos 2020: 1st: pop22
  • Seedstockers 2020: 1st: JohnEMad Chronic_passion

Forbidden Fruits

Dosmokethereefa

https://www.lenofocus.com/https://www.lenofocus.co
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Strawberry Cheesecake
Hi people not been on for while, just got to blow this strains trumpet just wow!! Is all I can say she stands out from any other strain I've ever seen her growth is more like wood than a typical plant when training or super cropping I have to use pliers to break the stem integrity before bending, then the canopy is covered in golf ball size nuts that are hard enough to knock a nail in, then the smell, taste and effect are another subject altogether if you never try another you gotta locate this strain.

Attachments

Fitzy

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Colossal purps, blue toof x Royal gorilla, Tangerine haze, Ghost train haze, strawberry shortcake, face wreck og, berry gelato cbd 1.1, Durban poison
Hi people not been on for while, just got to blow this strains trumpet just wow!! Is all I can say she stands out from any other strain I've ever seen her growth is more like wood than a typical plant when training or super cropping I have to use pliers to break the stem integrity before bending, then the canopy is covered in golf ball size nuts that are hard enough to knock a nail in, then the smell, taste and effect are another subject altogether if you never try another you gotta locate this strain.
Who's it by wats the lineage? Looks great