• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Forgive me but is this close?

LearningMore

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I know everyone asks this question, but this is my first grow with a plant approaching maturity, so I’d appreciate input. Mephisto Sour Stomper day 60. This one surprised me, as it’s almost a week behind my oldest plants that aren’t quite ready yet. I am seeing some amber (I think). Definitely mostly brown and shriveling pistils. Attaching trich, bud, and whole-plant pics. Thanks for input!

Attachments

MaskedPlants

Nordic Grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Pinot Noir & Strawberry Stomper
Hello!

I would give her a couple more days at least if I were you! She is very close to harvest
Great job on the plant, she looks awesome!

LearningMore

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hello!

I would give her a couple more days at least if I were you! She is very close to harvest
Great job on the plant, she looks awesome!
Thank you. I will definitely give her some more time. Hoping for more sleep benefits, so aiming for a bit of “extra” amber.

LearningMore

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Then a few days to 2 weeks if your after sleeping meds. Not much fade going on yet. Could snip a tiny bud, dry and try to see if it's how you want it to be or try a staggered harvest.
[/QUOTE

I just read up about the strain again - 50/50 indica/sativa, so I won’t go for the hard-hitting sleep on this one. Will monitor closely, and likely do a staggered harvest so I can learn what different % amber feel like.

Sheriffatman

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zkittlez OG
Looking good there bud. Nice work. I’m nearly at 10 weeks with my first. With maybe 3 weeks to go. I may have slowed her down a bit , who knows. But it’s strain dependant and so many other variables as to when a plant is ready to chop.
Enjoy that first harvest my man.

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Nice plant. Check every day now. don't go over 50% amber. I harvest indica heavy night meds at 25% :thumbsup:

Harvest today!

LearningMore

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Thank you all. My very first plant came down today (supports removed before pic). Had about 25% amber. Hanging in my dry tent now. Sour stomper day 65. So appreciative of everyone’s help on AFN.

Attachments