Forgotten Cookies

• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)

Eric Geissler

Auto Warrior
Sep 13, 2018
Currently Smoking
Forum stomper
I have also grown the fuge state got 3 oz of wonderful smoke as well as forum stomper and it gave me 3 oz, strawberry nuggets got one oz, and orange diesel it got heat stressed and gave me three oz of fluff but it still hits hard

Reactions: Ribbzzy and Mizzo81

ThorsHammer

Auto Warrior
Aug 26, 2018
Currently Smoking
Toof decay
Good report. The smell of sweet biscuits is a good description of her jar smell. I couldnt put my finger on how to describe it. I got right at 100 grams off my first one. Im glad ive got 4 more, for a later run.

Reactions: Samwell and Ribbzzy

Only1Sky

When you awake you will remember everything.
AFN Gladiator
Feb 23, 2017
Currently Smoking
Dinafem, Zamnesia , Fastbuds, Mephisto, & Sweet Seeds
Great report @Ribbzzy :bow:

I just harvested my first Forgotten Cookies on Dec 12. At a height of 38" she yielded 107 g (3.8 oz) dry. I let her go for 101 days. I haven't tried her yet, but after reading your report I'm not waiting any longer. Jingle bells .... I'm heading to off to ring my bell and clean my clock. :biggrin: :smoking:
:xmas:

Last edited:

gringuito98

Learning to fly
Aug 12, 2017
Currently Smoking
mephisto ..... what else?
Great report @Ribbzzy :bow:

I just harvested my first Forgotten Cookies on Dec 12. At a height of 38" she yielded 107 g (3.8 oz) dry. I let her go for 101 days. I haven't tried her yet, but after reading your report I'm not waiting any longer. Jingle bells .... I'm heading to off to ring my bells. :biggrin: :smoking:
:xmas:
It‘s an awesome herb ... you won‘t regret it, I‘m sure :baked: