• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Forgotten Cookies

Ribbzzy

Trig, why'd you aways call me Dave?
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Great report @Ribbzzy :bow:

I just harvested my first Forgotten Cookies on Dec 12. At a height of 38" she yielded 107 g (3.8 oz) dry. I let her go for 101 days. I haven't tried her yet, but after reading your report I'm not waiting any longer. Jingle bells .... I'm heading to off to ring my bell and clean my clock. :biggrin: :smoking:
:xmas:
She is a real gem, how did the smoke taste??
Have a good Christmas

ShakeNBake

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
You're in for a real treat mate. I loved mine so much, I had to drop another one straight away

Cheers! She is a complex, taste sensation. I made some live hash with the trim and smaller buds, the lime really comes through
How much should you let it dry before you can press the flower?

ShakeNBake

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Thanks...I was just wondering. I'm new to the rosin pressing and I've only done cured flower, but I've never done my own from harvest. Everyone has there own ways, so I figured would ask....

Mizzo81

Canna grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Thanks...I was just wondering. I'm new to the rosin pressing and I've only done cured flower, but I've never done my own from harvest. Everyone has there own ways, so I figured would ask....
U only need a couple days dried to press. No need to cure.