Frogster Autopot Grow:- Auto Blackberry Kush & Auto Mazar

• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)

Frogster

Ratiocinate Extraordinaire (look it up)
AFN Gladiator
May 25, 2016
Currently Smoking
THC Bomb, G.S.C., Blackberry, Caramel, Euphoria, Amnesia, CandyDawg, Purple Stilton & Others
Hi all,

Welcome to my intended “Unofficial Grow Journal”.

This will be my second grow indoors, my first was in a tent, Organic Soil Grow, reasonably successful and the harvest is drying and curing nicely.

Now, I have never been one to do things lightly, If I do something, I have to do it well, to the best of my ability. In order to feel confident enough for me to try this, took a lot time, reading, research, etc went into it, before I even touched a tent.

Like most newbies, I made mistakes, most I recognised quickly, lucky it was mainly just poor equipment choices, able to be rectified (the cost of learning).

I also learnt a lot along the way, most of it from the good folks here, and extend my warmest welcome to any who may want to pull up a seat and keep me company on this journey.

Journey / Grow 2, will consist of:-
· 2 x Dutch Passion Auto Blackberry Kush
· 2 x Dutch Passion Auto Mazar​

As I said, I learnt a lot, so I have decided to take a big jump from a standard soil grow, to a 4 x single Autopot system with airdomes.

I have also upgraded some other equipment for this grow:-
· 1.2 x 1.2 x 2mt Green Qube Tent.
· Lumatek Digital Pro system, 600W 400v with 600w 400v Dual spectrum enhanced bulb.
· XL Powerplant Ducted Hood.
· 8Inch Rhino Pro Filter (800m/3) reduced to 6” ducting, via hood, to outside extraction.
· 6” RVK L1 Fan 720 m/3 to power above (extraction)
· 5” RVK A1 220mm/3 (intake)
· 600w Mars Hydro LED (old style), for side fill if required
· Evolution Fan / Temp / Rh Controller
· 4ft Tower oscillating fan
· Assorted clip fans
· Humidifier
· De-Humidifier
· Home Built Humidifier / De-Humidifier Controller
· TFA Kilmalog Pro with 4 sensors in tent, recording temp & RH every 1 min.
· Tube Heater and backup fan heater
Other Bits & Bobs.​

Anyway… enough about that for now….

Ladies & Gents, may I introduce 2 new baby girls….
Grow 2 Day 1.jpg

Auto Mazar is 1 Hr old, and Blackberry Kush about 8 Hrs old, 2 more seeds still to show their heads yet.
Grow 2 Day 1 AM 1Hr.jpg

Grow 2 Day 1 BK 8Hr.jpg

And here is Blackberry Kush... close an personal....
Grow 2 Day 1 BK 8Hr A.jpg

Last edited:

Frogster

Ratiocinate Extraordinaire (look it up)
AFN Gladiator
May 25, 2016
Currently Smoking
THC Bomb, G.S.C., Blackberry, Caramel, Euphoria, Amnesia, CandyDawg, Purple Stilton & Others

FullDuplex

Chasing Fat B!tch3s
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Jan 3, 2011
Ill ride along man, why the hell not. :pass:

Sounds like you got a good plan there and it should be a good ride. Good luck with them and i hope that they become what you want:smoking:

FullDuplex

Chasing Fat B!tch3s
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Jan 3, 2011
Since this is the first page and i am feeling frisky tonight, im going to bring something back that i havent for a long time.....its magical you see brings karma to the thread and to the grow....its called a wiggle....

:woohoo1::dancer::cooldance::baby::yay::vibe::woohoo1::dancer::cooldance::baby::yay::vibe::woohoo1: