midIN

always learning.
Feb 13, 2018
bfe
Currently Smoking
granddy purp
Love the Fugue State, gonna have to follow this.
Great happy to have you, gonna keep this girl simple but maxed out from start to finish. I have seen some very good looking flowers from some journals on here so hoping to fill my basket alike.

Reactions: Mizzo81

midIN

always learning.
Feb 13, 2018
bfe
Currently Smoking
granddy purp
I will follow along keeping an eye on this. As I have a 5 pack.
Oh brother glad to have u back haven't had ya in my journals for a min. I bit my words on this bean, then saw they were in stock so figured I could finally try her, as I haven't found the sativa girl from meph that takes it over the top, the white chem is amazing but I want the extra low if I do to much, white chem just makes me laugh more and goof off more on the farm.

midIN

always learning.
Feb 13, 2018
bfe
Currently Smoking
granddy purp
I‘ve grown her twice. As Ribbzzy said, she‘s not a stinker but has a very exquisite scent, a true connoisseur plant. You will love her, fo sho! Responded very well to topping and LST.
Oh boy boy, thanks for the tips, now u really got me excited about her.

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Gladiators
Mar 31, 2017
Oh brother glad to have u back haven't had ya in my journals for a min. I bit my words on this bean, then saw they were in stock so figured I could finally try her, as I haven't found the sativa girl from meph that takes it over the top, the white chem is amazing but I want the extra low if I do to much, white chem just makes me laugh more and goof off more on the farm.
Yeah been kinda busy. White chem sounds like a good one. Gonna try the four new sativas from meph then run a fugue. Lol shoulda said busy doing nothing lol less posting still looking

midIN

always learning.
Feb 13, 2018
bfe
Currently Smoking
granddy purp
Yeah been kinda busy. White chem sounds like a good one. Gonna try the four new sativas from meph then run a fugue. Lol shoulda said busy doing nothing lol less posting still looking
I same here.

bigwallysobchak

5th generation nachos farmer
Feb 27, 2019
Mauritius
Did you end up growing this or migrated your grow posting elsewhere?

I just started growing a Fugue outdoors (stunted her a bit unfortunately due to thinking I had a free pot and forcing her beginnings in a solo cup...). Hoped to compare where she is grow wise.