1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, we're officially live on the new server but we're finding some errors being thrown out when it comes to image uploads; we're working hard on getting things fixed up so it's a smooth process again so please bear with us!

Please report any bugs in the Announcements forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. General Battle 2019. First Leg Winner was The Mugwamp with his Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punch. Grown under 250w hps dual spectrum lights. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Winner of the Mephisto First Leg Battle was MrOldBoy with Mephisto Sam's Crack..in Living Organic oils under Optic4 lights. CONGRATULATIONS MrOldBoy
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Winner of the Lighting Battle. First Leg 2019 is Iriee Vibez with a Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG under a mix of Kind Led ..RapidLED COBs and Chilled Logic Puck. CONGRATULATIONS.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to Mesaboogie who Won the Dinafem 1st Leg Battle 2019 Well Grown....
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Seed Stockers First Leg Battle 2019 was Won by our own woody... CONGRATULATIONS woody...Taking one for the Staff Team...
    Dismiss Notice

G14 and AKR

Discussion in 'New Growers Grow Journals' started by Boognelson87, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Boognelson87

Boognelson87 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Hey everyone, this will be my first journal on here. I've grown a few times over the last decade at random times just bsing around. Some were ok some were crap. Mainly me and low budget. Not giving more effort. I've decided to start again and improve some things and increase my budget. It will be a perpetual grow. In 35-40 days I will add two more plants in this tent. The first two will be fast buds g14 and world of seeds Afghan kush ryder. I will update weekly photos unless something happens and I need advice or if I get busy. Soil - Fox farms ocean forest and happy frog 50/50 mix. Containers- 3 gallon pots Nutrients- Fox Farms trio. Botanicare cal/mag grow area/lighting- 2x4x5 vivosun tent with two 300 watt vivosun led lights. Microbe supplement - photosynthesis plus. Misc- microscope, tempgauge/humidity, vivosun 4 inch carbon filter and a 6 inch fan. Day 1 top is AKR and bottom G14 20190114_131741.jpg 20190114_131738.jpg

Tags:
    Mix, 7.62, archie gemmill and 3 others like this.
  2. bhaskara_phoenix

bhaskara_phoenix Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Nice strain choices! I've been wanting to grow the G14 I'm in for the grow :smoking:

If you don't have a speed controller on that fan I would get one if compatible cause with the 4" carbon filter your 6" fans cubic ft per minute is going to be a lot higher than the carbon filters cfm rating meaning it could pull air threw the filter quicker than it can scrub the smell out.

3. Boognelson87

Thanks, the one I have now does not have a speed setting. But my carbon filter fan does have 3 speeds. I'll prolly just get a fan as well with settings to be on the safe side. I've heard nothing but good things about the g14. I have grown the AKR. It was fabulous. Especially for a shitty cfl grow with no nutrients, straight tapwater, no ph kit and a 1 gallon pot. Can't wait to do it better justice. I haven't grown in about 5-6 years or so. Man how the autoflowers have changed and the variety now. hopefully this all goes well I'm still learning. All tips are welcome and ill keep posting pictures and updates.

4. bhaskara_phoenix

bhaskara_phoenix Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

I thought you were saying you were connecting a 6" fan to a 4" carbon filter with an adapter, if your carbon filter fan has speed settings you should be fine.

archie gemmill and Boognelson87 like this.
  5. Boognelson87

Oh I gotcha. No i was meaning just a 6 inch clip on for air circulation. Sorry for the confusion.

6. Boognelson87

Day 2. My plants are a little over an inch tall. I sprayed the top soil to moisten it and checked the height. They both are a little over an inch now. My lights were about 30 inches above the seedlings moved this down to 24 inches. My temp is 75 degrees. Should I move the lights closer or wait a few days? New to leds and how close to keep them. I was thinking of dropping it to about 20 inches around day 7?

Beerhunter CDN, FullAuto245 and Time like this.
  7. St. Tom

St. Tom chillin like a villain Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    mephisto samsquach dinafem critical heavyweight fully loaded
    wishing you lots of luck and welcome to AFN and a big thank you for starting a journal its great to share knowledge and make some new grow friends

8. Boognelson87

Thanks! Everyone on here has been a great help and friendly.

Beerhunter CDN likes this.
  9. 7.62

7.62 Smokin, Token & Growin on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

Good grow vibes sent your way bro....

:goodluck:

Beerhunter CDN and Boognelson87 like this.
  10. Boognelson87

Thanks man. I appreciate it. I'll do my best with what I got. I'm already seeing things i "need"to buy for future grows.

Time and bhaskara_phoenix like this.