• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Gelato auto by fast buds. Grow #1

Lady Lollipops

Happily medicated crone
Reaction score
Just weighed dry trimmed bud. 1.3 oz. / 37 grams. This exceeded my hopeful goal of 1 gram. :crying: :pass:

I can't thank you all enough for the help getting here.
I lit some up and I'm happy with it. A bit heavy on skunk funk and a almost fruity sweetness sorta end taste. Quite pleasant. Effects seems.. It hit me right between the eyes fast and hard. It's edged off of that and slid down my muscles. I'm relaxed and pain is down. It's going to be perfect for my cluster headaches which are super hard for me to relieve.

Much love fellow growers. ❤❤❤❤

Lady Lollipops

Happily medicated crone
Reaction score
Nice. Congrats on the haul. Fruity and skunky herb is the best.

Aren’t those Koeze jars useful? I bet we have half a dozen of them in the house. I have a relative who sends a jar of their cashews every year.
Delicious cashews in air tight jar? Always a favorite holiday gift to receive. I love them!