GROW BATTLES General Battle of the Year 2019 2nd Leg

• AFN's Lighting Grower of the Year 2019 Battle has been Won by St. Tom with his Sanlight Q6W panel. Congratulations St. Tom...one for the Staff Team..Yay...
  • AFN's Bomb Seed Grower of the Year 2019 Winner is St. Tom with his Cosmic Bomb Auto. CONGRATULATIONS.
  • AFN's Zamnesia Grower of the Year 2019 Winner is St. Tom. CONGRATULATIONS St. Tom ...Staff Team Roar...
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Iconoclast

the artist formerly known as member420
Oct 6, 2018
Currently Smoking
Think Big
@bushmasterar15 I'll be in even though I'm more confused than ever now. Added a pineapple gum and WW on 19th

IMG_3581-1.JPG
IMG_3614.jpeg

General Battle G.O.T.Y 2nd Leg
Will probably be Orange Bud Auto d25 today. Just moved under my new 2:1 R:B viparspectra with about 90W of Elite96, I had to take two humungous and chunky leaves off last week it looked like a severed leg so juicy thick and hairy was it. The rigidity of this specimen would normally present a difficult plant to style into a huge grow, but as I did an 18 oz plant on my last grow I've well and truly got that out of my system and I want to grow smaller more fun plants. If my little experiment with three in a pot works out I may develop it further. So one of the three in a pot might be chosen for the Lgoty a lot can happen in two weeks.

Not sure if I already attached these files.

05/20/19
Day 28 for me 4th Week Update for the Battles.

Biggest Grow Battle in the world @TheMongol@archie gemmill

Day 28 for me 4th Week Update for the Battles.

General Battle G.O.T.Y 2nd Leg Orange Bud @archie gemmill will be the Orange Bud for sure. As for Nutrients not much to say General Hydroponics, Flora Micro, Grow and Bloom. That's it. currently in the ratio of 1:2:1 will switch to 1:1:1 next week

Light GOTY @Mañ'O'Green Orange Bud it is then. The Orange Bud is the one under the heavily red viparspectra plus white spill from QB96elite.

Short Stuff 2nd leg @bushmasterar15 Pink Grapefruit
RWYB @Tyler_Durden88 will be two of the three in a pot.

Will have some updates on these on my thread soon as to how they got to be where they are now will notify in my sig when ready.

higher res

General Battle Week 5 update: Battle Plant: Auto Orange Bud (Twin Towers)

@Mañ'O'GreenLightGOTY Week 5 update: Battle Plant: Twin Towers (AKA Auto Orange Bud)\\

Day 39

@TheMongol@archie gemmill
week 7 update for LGOTY 2nd Leg Auto Orange Bud (twin towers) mainly flowering under viparspectra HP750
week 7 update for Short Stuff, Pink Grapefruit,
week 7 update for RWYB two plants Pink Grapefruit and Pineapple Gum.

Orange Bud Auto...

General Battle Week 12 UpdateAuto Orange Bud

Last edited by a moderator:

HighnDry

Seo do na Pónairí
Staff member
Global Moderator
Oct 4, 2018
Currently Smoking
Northern Lights
@bushmasterar15 do you mean 2nd leg starts 1st May? Says 1st leg in 1st post pal

and count me in @archie gemmill

Germ pic

Thin Mint Crack

Seedstockers Thin Mint Crack above ground -
HighnDry, Saturday at 3:01 PM

Seedstockers Thin Mint Crack Day 3 looking perfect

HighnDry, Monday at 12:58 PM

Little coco top up on day 6. Just had her first feed of MC at .5g/L and Calmag at .5ml/L

Thin Mint Day 8 looks great

TMC Day 10

General Week 1 Update

Seedstockers Thin Mint Crack Day 18

Seems happy and healthy, having a few days on water due to tiniest bit of burnt tips

Good to have you back, hope all's ok :pass:

Seedstockers Week 2 Update

Thin Mint Crack Day 24

Res is at .7g/L Megacrop and .3ml/L Calmag. Just been leaf tucking so far and she's evened her canopy out nicely.

Seedstockers Thin Mint Crack Day 32

General Battle G.O.T.Y 2nd
Auto Seed
Girl Scout Cookies
Day 35

Only changes are I swapped the mh for the hps and changed feed to pre flower, I'll change feed to flower from next feed, I've also started to remove a couple of fan leaves here and there and the temp has been up and down, from 30c to 35c and rh around 75%ish :toke:

Mikis

Auto Warrior
Gladiators
Sep 30, 2018
Currently Smoking
Stardawg
@archie gemmill
Count me in on this please mucker ✌
Will pick either blueberry cookies or ocean grown cookies on plant selection day!

IMG_20190424_223327_386.jpg

Dinafem and general battle week 1 update!

Dinafem blueberry cookies and o.g cookies!

Still in 3inch pots, will be putting them into the tent by the weekend! 3 og cookies and 4 blueberry cookies ✌✌

Zamnesia Battle

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator
Feb 23, 2014

05/19/19

Week 3 Update - @TheMongol

DAY 23 - Mephisto Skywalker
She has a strange leaf curl on some leaves that are higher and lower on the plant. New growth is coming up with it as well. I kept my lights way up 35” above the top of the plant and there is little heat from my Autocobs. I thought it could be my nutes but my other plants have been fine with it and none have any tip burn. Colour is good and growth looks ok to me so I’m chalking it up to genetics.

WEEK 4? UPDATE - @archie gemmill

DAY 29 - Skywalker
A problem child from the beginning....

DAY 31 - SODK

I’ve named her The “Lorax”. Is there a prize for the ugliest plant of the battle?

General Battle Week 5 update: Battle Plant: Auto Orange Bud (Twin Towers)

@Mañ'O'GreenLightGOTY Week 5 update: Battle Plant: Twin Towers (AKA Auto Orange Bud)\\

Day 39

WEEK 6 UPDATE

DAY 40 - SODK

She is 40” tall now and preflowering. My light doesn’t have much height left so i May have to take some measures to manage that if she gets any taller.

WEEK 7 Update

Mephisto SODK - DAY 47

@archie gemmill WEEK 9/10? Update

Mephisto SODK

Week 11 Update

Mephisto SODK - I’ll take my final pic on the last day but I’m pretty sure she has another 3-4 weeks to go.

MEPHISTO SODK - I’d have liked more time to run her but I’m happy with her. My largest plant to date. Best of luck everyone!!

Last edited:
Reactions: COLORADOCANNASEUR

bushmasterar15

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator
Feb 5, 2017
@archie gemmill here's what I dropped on the early pre-germ. Maybe I'll join in this one

Here they are at day 7 and I'll get new pics later on.

update wk1
day 12 for Fastbuds Tc1, Fastbuds T7, Portal Citrus Noir, HSO Dedoverde Haze, HSO Lemon Juice Express

General Battle GOTY Update - @archie gemmill

Week 2 update at Day 21 for the girls. More pics in my thread. The autopots reservoir turned on and airdomes running full blast. Running 5 autocobs at 19/5.

General Battle GOTY Update Week 3 - day 29
@TheMongol@archie gemmill Autopots (order top left clockwise
Portal Citrus Noir, HSO Dedoverde Haze, HSO Lemon Juice Express, Fastbuds T7

05/19/19

General Battle GOTY Update Week 3 - day 29
@TheMongol @archie gemmill Autopots (order top left clockwise
Portal Citrus Noir, HSO Dedoverde Haze, HSO Lemon Juice Express, Fastbuds T7

for General Battle week 4 update day 36

@archie gemmill for General Battle
Week 5 update:
Nutrient vendors: GreenLeaf Nutrients, Greenlife Biotics, Earth Juice
Products Used: Mega Crop 1.0, Sweet Candy, Oilycan Cal-Mag, Enhance MC & Bloom

Plant choice HSO Lemon Juice Express (front right)

Week 6 Update
Flower Light Schedule: 19/5
Watts per Plant in flower: 55w
Humbolt Seed Organization Lemon Juice Express at day 48

@archie gemmill week 7 general battle day 58 HSO Lemon Juice Express

Here is my final pic 82 days HSO Lemon Juice Express

Status
Not open for further replies.