General Battle of the Year 2019

• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)

IzzyTheGrower

Auto Warrior
Oct 17, 2016
What a lucky man. I am space challenged with a single 4x6x8 space period! Although I am lucky my wife let me carve that out of the spare bedroom. It is used for everything except a bedroom. If you have followed any of my grows you have seen pictures of how cramped it is in there. I do stay legal for California with just 6 plants at a time. I can get ~120 ounces a year out of that space which is pretty good.

Two of the 9 seeds have sprouted :woohoo:Pictures latter.
Yeah my basement is pretty big i wish i could grow without needing a tent just open space one day

Screw a man cave give me a grow cave lol thats a great annual haul i need to start keeping track myself

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

[email protected]

thick stoner kitten,just like every other member.
Feb 23, 2014
Is that all of the space you have? I know you can roll that much in one day. Do you have to get product at the dispensary?

yep thats me cupboard :pass:im from the land of cannabis has no medical benefit.and in 20 years time if we ever do get a dispensary,it will be tablet form or a kick in the balls :biggrin:
:pighug:

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Sep 15, 2016
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
yep thats me cupboard :pass:im from the land of cannabis has no medical benefit.and in 20 years time if we ever do get a dispensary,it will be tablet form or a kick in the balls :biggrin:
:pighug:
:toke:

The first to germ are two of the Short Stuff Auto Amnesia CBD:

firstup.jpg

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Sep 15, 2016
Currently Smoking