Completed  GROW BATTLES General Battle of the Year 2019

Discussion in 'Live Grow Battles' started by Mossy, Dec 11, 2018.

?

General Battle Pick Ya Top 3

Poll closed May 1, 2019.
    archie gemmill
You may select up to 3 choices. Your vote will be publicly visible.
  1. St. Tom

St. Tom chillin like a villain Staff Member Super Gladiator

Currently Smoking:
    mephisto samsquach dinafem critical short stuff amnesia cbd cross
    mate i feel so dumb to many hits on my vape and thanks pal

2. SOOTDAWG

SOOTDAWG Year round outdoor grower-HST technician Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    smokin gun-papaya-harlequin-B split, blue diesel, kush n cheese
    C9CC970F-2241-41F1-996A-3B4ED3F6DA62.jpeg Came home today to popped breaker.......fans went out...mat stayed on..shed was 86..tempinside seedlings was 95....they all stretched and fell over...did best to try to save...twiddles thumbs...give a day to see whats up....still got time to germ another of each if needed...minus ALF

3. hairyman

hairyman in the wonderland zoo Gladiator level 1

Well , and this is my interpretation of the system is: come Feb 1st all these subsection battles get locked and we the contestant post into the biggest battle thread and post notification to battle managers for which the plant pertains too at that point the battle managers place our post back into the subsection @Mossy close enough ?

4. Boradan

Boradan We don't need no stinking Badges! Gladiator level 1

Currently Smoking:
    Dinafem Critical+ 2.0, Seedstockers BCN Critical XXL
    Close...
    Yes, these Vendor battle threads get locked.
    You post in the biggest battle thread and tag in the leader for the relevant comp.
    You do an individual post with a picture and details of any changes you have made (nutes/lights etc) for each comp you are in (unless you are only growing one plant), and tag that leader in that post (they can't copy/paste from a post with multiple battle plants).
    The Leader then copy/pastes into your Germ post in the Vendor battle thread (which should be threadmarked). Then, your entire grow will be contained in a single post.

5. archie gemmill

archie gemmill Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

yes we (battle manager/leaders) copy/paste the contents of your update posts from the big battle thread back to this thread....or mephisto/seedstockers etc...
    if ya click on threadmarks up the top of this page,i have everyones name listed as a threadmark.
    when it kicks off 1st feb i will copy all the updates from the big battle thread,back here into everyones threadmarked post,weeks 1 to the end.
    or i think thats whats happening :pass:
    :pighug:

6. archie gemmill

archie gemmill Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

nono my fault,this being the general battle RWYB class,i cant disqualify you for playing with zamnesia in the mephisto battle,this the general anything goes,you posted a germ pic so i took it as sold :smoking: rather have you in and pull out,than forget to put you in :pass:

sorry this is where this years battle has been all of a muddle,on top of it being a new system.its also most of the battle managers/team leaders 1st time organizing,i never competed before so feel extra stupid :paleo:
    i @ you just as a reminder,but i think you said in LS that you was waiting last minute,i just wasnt to sure.post germ pic anywhere aslong as you @ me :pass:come 1st Feb big battle thread will be the only open thread,so the only place people can update :thumbsup:

i know i know as clear as mud :face: hopefully 2nd Feb we know what we doin :doh: maybe not :baked:

TheMongol, faded187, Boradan and 3 others like this.
  7. Tiny Bubbles

Tiny Bubbles Mephisto boot licker

Yes I will post germ pic Thursday 1/31 :cheers:

TheMongol, faded187, Boradan and 2 others like this.
  8. Threadmark: Tyler_Durden88
    Tyler_Durden88

Tyler_Durden88 It's all about the Trichomes Gladiator Level 6

@Mossy is it to late to join this bad boy. I got alot of seeds germed and ready. I started extra for the autoseeds battle just in case and I got a bunch of mephisto starting too.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Weekly update 1
    [​IMG]

Week 2 update for

General battle of the year 2019.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2019
  9. archie gemmill

nope got till 1st feb
    il add your name to the list.get a germ pic etc before the 1st Feb for a :greencheck:

10. Tyler_Durden88

Tyler_Durden88 It's all about the Trichomes Gladiator Level 6

1548645420861758618439.jpg 1548645459860133889316.jpg

TheMongol, hairyman, faded187 and 3 others like this.