General Battle of the Year 2019

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jan 2, 2011
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Interested in joining a couple of these in Feb. Is there a max number of participants i.e. do i need to sign up now or can i wait a bit to confirm the tent will be open and ready?
You can leave it until nearer the date @Mavadines ..you can Pre germ from 16th Jan to 1st Feb Start date......:headbang:

Bigg Al

Closet grower, auto cob lover!
Gladiator Level 2
Mar 29, 2018
Currently Smoking
Berry Bomb, Auto Glueberry OG
I've included you in the Bomb seed team @Bigg Al :amazon: Good Luck..
But you took me out of this one, I finished the first part and suppose to be on the test team. The bomb seed came about in the last battle. I was suppose to get seeds from bomb seeds for that grow and it was to late for them to make out. But I should be on the test team cause that what I sign up for in the first place.

PlantRoom

Auto Warrior
Dec 4, 2018
Can I join the battle, starting my first grow journal also :smoking:

PlantRoom's been a plantin

I'm declaring day 1 :woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo::woody::baked:

WK2 Update, Haze XXL is all I have left after managing to kill my other 2 contenders :condom:

WK3 and she's struggling, thinking it's an N def caused by pH, not going to win any prizes and might have to be chopped, but I think it's too late for this stunted lady, means I will be out of the battle :coffee2:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

MickJ

Walter Greenthumbs
Gardening Leave
Oct 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
Whatever the wife leaves me
But you took me out of this one, I finished the first part and suppose to be on the test team. The bomb seed came about in the last battle. I was suppose to get seeds from bomb seeds for that grow and it was to late for them to make out. But I should be on the test team cause that what I sign up for in the first place.
The Bombseeds grow is logged in this thread apparently. You are in this grow as far as I know.

Sent from my comfy chair.

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jan 2, 2011
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Ay sorry @Bigg Al I'm not being very helpful am I.

Can you tell me who said you were on the Bomb seed test team...one of the staff...or Bomb seed themselves....?