General Battle of the Year 2019

• The Holiday Recipe winner is Lilly_of_the_Zoo.

• The Holiday Recipe 2nd place winner is the green bandit.

• The Holiday Recipe 3rd place winner is Bigg Al.

davisgirl

THC. CBD. DWC. AFN.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Sep 30, 2018
Currently Smoking
HSO Chocolate Mint og
Thankyou DG :d5: I'm glad I'm doing something right, somehow :rofl: 2nd grow and first time topping so I'm just happy she made it to harvest in one piece :pass:
Second grow! Me too! These crazy plants have been incredibly kind to us :d5: Good genetics makes it easy sometimes.

I don’t know Mugwump, I think the topping worked out. :rofl::worship::thumbsup:

Got any plans to take her down soon? She’s going to make you some fine fine smoke!

The Mugwamp

Earthrim Walker
AFN Gladiator
Nov 8, 2018
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Suckerpunch, Cosmic Bomb, Auto Cookies and Purple Couskush.
Second grow! Me too! These crazy plants have been incredibly kind to us :d5: Good genetics makes it easy sometimes.

I don’t know Mugwump, I think the topping worked out. :rofl::worship::thumbsup:

Got any plans to take her down soon? She’s going to make you some fine fine smoke!
I actually took her down on the 8th at day 76, so she's bin in jars for a couple of weeks or so, 103g so not a bad haul, a nice smoke and pretty strong so I'm pleased :woohoo1: she's got a slight citrusy orange smell at the mo which I'm hoping will get stronger with time :thumbsup: I'll definitely be topping the rest from now on as as they stay pretty short and it makes chopping an trimming a hell of a lot quicker and easier :rofl: and I'm all for that:pass:

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Gladiator
Jan 2, 2011
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Cheers @STILLSMOKIN :pass:....we gt totally wiped out by the easter storms in Spain.

Just got our net switched back on today....:pass:.....

7am Good Friday...the TV went plink..then..pffft...pffft..pffft...all around the house..and every light..every socket and everything plugged in Blew...some sort of power surge...:shrug:

The through that night the storm took about 30-40 meters of fencing down...and all our satellite receivers were attached to the fence...

to make it worse...the main transmitter took a Hit too..so technicos were assigned to that as Priority over any customer damages.

Perfect Storm..........:nono:....Perfect flipping timing.....:doh:.....

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Gladiator
Jan 2, 2011
Currently Smoking
Dragon