1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, we're officially live on the new server but we're finding some errors being thrown out when it comes to image uploads; we're working hard on getting things fixed up so it's a smooth process again so please bear with us!

Please report any bugs in the Announcements forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. General Battle 2019. First Leg Winner was The Mugwamp with his Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punch. Grown under 250w hps dual spectrum lights. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Winner of the Mephisto First Leg Battle was MrOldBoy with Mephisto Sam's Crack..in Living Organic oils under Optic4 lights. CONGRATULATIONS MrOldBoy
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Winner of the Lighting Battle. First Leg 2019 is Iriee Vibez with a Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG under a mix of Kind Led ..RapidLED COBs and Chilled Logic Puck. CONGRATULATIONS.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to Mesaboogie who Won the Dinafem 1st Leg Battle 2019 Well Grown....
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Seed Stockers First Leg Battle 2019 was Won by our own woody... CONGRATULATIONS woody...Taking one for the Staff Team...
    Dismiss Notice

Completed  GROW BATTLES General Battle & Test Team applicants.

Discussion in 'Live Grow Battles' started by Mossy, Aug 13, 2018.

?

Vote for top 3 of the General Battle.

Poll closed Dec 16, 2018.
    bushmasterar15
You may select up to 3 choices. Your vote will be publicly visible.
  1. bushmasterar15

bushmasterar15 Have you seen my weed? Staff Member Global Moderator

@Rev. Green Genes @St. Tom if you guys want to tag me after the weekly updates are in for your teams. I can mark off the wk1✓ and so on to keep the first post of members still in the grow.

johnp540, Maljross, Dudeski and 4 others like this.
  2. bushmasterar15

bushmasterar15 Have you seen my weed? Staff Member Global Moderator

Some battles are sponsored and the seed companies send out seeds for them @Mossy had made a post looking for a few members willing to grow out Bomb Seeds (EU only) and then Short Stuff and they filled up quickly. You can still be in the Grow Battle if you have their seeds (Short Stuff) germ by Oct 1st. I'm using seeds that I purchased before for the battle.

Maljross, Dudeski, Dabber and 4 others like this.
  3. Mossy

Mossy Daenerys Targaryen Staff Member Site Administrator

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon
    Did you put your hand up when I asked for volunteers @Dabber ..........?..I must admit the 5 places went in less that 12 hours..so it was pretty Fast.

I'm sure I can get you a Priority place on the #short stuff Feb 1st 2019 leg if I Missed you volunteering.

Cheers #@bushmasterar15 :headbang:..me laptop timed out when I had half a reply written. :biggrin:

Maljross, Dudeski, Vapo69 and 5 others like this.
  4. Splitty37

Splitty37 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

@Mossy can I go on the list for the Feb comp too please?

5. Mossy

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon
    Nice system :bighug:..cheers #bushy

Listen everyone...lean in closer...Closer....put your hand 'round your screens....we don't want everyone else to See...:eyebrows:

We are working on Improving the Battles for next year as we have had some big cock up's and let downs in 2018....so we are trying like mad to get us working Better.

I don't Think I am letting any big secrets out here...I've already said we have bought the software to try to Automate them..less room for Human error....:biggrin:

And a Lot of the changes will depend on our first run through with it to see how good it is....Thank you to all the Pioneering Gladiators trying this out for us.....:bravo:..Teaching us all...

The next thing..all New to site Seed Vendors in 2019 will be asked to Sponsor seed start up places in one of the Battles going on on site.

Hobbsey is busy trying to recruit 4 more seed vendors for 2019...so we have more Sponsored Start up's for the Battles.

#auto seeds #short stuff #bomb seeds have signed up already .so I know we will have Sponsored Start up's from 2019 and we will be actively hunting more.

Instead of any vendor donations going into prizes for the legs...they will be going into Sponsored seed Start up places ..year end prizes on the Championship Battles only.

So...for 2019 the Vendors will be providing Start Up seed.

Priority for the Start Up seeds will be given to members of the Seed Test Team...then passed out to qualifying AFN members... :amazon:

We Hope to have List of Sponsored Seed Start Up's and the amount of volunteers we need by 1st Jan 2019.

6. Mossy

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon
    @Splitty37 ...if you Complete this Battle...you will Qualify for the #seedtest Team...so you will have Priority on any of the Sponsored seed that comes on site.....:amazon:

We have set ourselves a Target of having 50 Sponsored Start Ups for 2019..but if we can persuade more seed vendors on site...we may exceed that...:cool1:

7. midIN

midIN always learning.

Currently Smoking:
    granddy purp
    Curious about the New battle ground, what if it keeps track of not only updates/reminders, but ur weekly log info as well and compares stats between battlers, kinda like the sports commentators do before games.i gotta quick smoking the forum stomper on the way home,

8. Splitty37

Splitty37 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Happy days! Have a good day.

9. Dabber

Dabber Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 3)

Currently Smoking:
    Bubba Trouble, GWK x BT
    Thx Mossy I accept for Feb 1st just let me know

10. Yeatster

Yeatster Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Is the extension for Shortsuff only? BombSeeds just sent me a couple strains, I'm looking for a home for them.