• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Genetic Anomalies - Please post your "weird" plant pics here with descriptions

JM

Ethical Farming & Ferts Guru
Reaction score
This thread will be dedicated to studying all the weird Canna plants (or other) that show up. Please share and discuss!

:smokeit:

Last edited by a moderator:

JM

Reaction score
space for additional data

Seymore BudSwell

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Calyx from a petiole. Wtf?

You want anomalies, here you go. I found this the other day on my red poison. It's a full calyx complete with hairs growing from the petiole on the leaf. It is towards the bottom of the plant and doesn't get much light if any. She just hit 8 weeks and the buds are swelling up nicely, no problems or abnormalities aside from this leaf as far as I can tell. Anybody ever see this before? it almost looks like it's going to continue to bud there.

Attachments

E

Epic Genetics

You want anomalies, here you go. I found this the other day on my red poison. It's a full calyx complete with hairs growing from the petiole on the leaf. It is towards the bottom of the plant and doesn't get much light if any. She just hit 8 weeks and the buds are swelling up nicely, no problems or abnormalities aside from this leaf as far as I can tell. Anybody ever see this before? it almost looks like it's going to continue to bud there.
yup seen it lots , especially on my kush , only i get full blown bud there not a single calyx , i call em bonus leaf buds lol

peace :Cool:

E

Epic Genetics

Imagine a plant with a bonus bud on each fan leaf! Breeders get to work! lol
the buds i get there are a bit bigger then a marble but not much , although they are dense , not airy like small lower popcorn buds

its common on one of 3 phenos i get from my own fem seeds , its also the most common pheno lol so thats cool

JAYAR

Found in Anarchy
Reaction score
Heres a mutant leaf on a sweet mango where a fan leaf didnt seperate all the way.

IMG_20131122_164507.jpg

JM

Reaction score
its common on one of 3 phenos i get from my own fem seeds , its also the most common pheno lol so thats cool

fem to 7 gens and its 99% :brow:

SCARHOLE

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Geneic Anomalies - Please post your "weird" plant pics here with descriptions

This is my riot seed ChemD bubba photo x NLBB auto WOS x amnesia haze auto dinafem x auto haze dinafem. 5 weeks ish flowering? She'll go on for months more..

It Realy smells like strawberries an is the most sativa auto I've ever seen.
Dr grinspoon structure.

I hit her with nycd auto x auto haze fem pollen an shell have alot of baby's.
And Hopefully not quite as sativa as her mama,

Auto flowered @ the 6th node @6 in tall an grew into this super sativa looking plant.

Last edited:

Ronin

Form is Emptiness, Emptiness is Form
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Here's some tweaked leafage.

Another from the same plant: