• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Genetic Anomalies - Please post your "weird" plant pics here with descriptions

StonerDerek

Personal Use grower
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Bubba kush
Almost into week 3, Royal Gorilla Automatic from Royal Queen Seeds, I noticed today that I'm missing a part of my fan leave.

Should I be concerned about future possible genetic issues?

20200506_171822.jpg

Pheelgood

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
everything smokable
My buddy had an early girl do this.. of course we collected some and tried dabbing it!!haha.. we also figured it was pure thc. Not the case so much anymore! Awful taste and almost created a shell after touching heat.

Weedkitty

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi ,this is my Dinafem MobyDick XXL Auto, with her whorled phyllotaxy mutation.
3 cotyledons, 3 true leaves and her 1st set of 3 fingered leaves coming in now..WhatsApp Image 2020-07-21 at 6.59.24 PM.jpeg

Frank M

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Auto Destroyer, Auto Purple Kush
Getting ready to cut an Auto Purple Kush by doing some defoliating and I run across these. I think they are knid of cool

deformed.jpg

deformed2.jpg

M.A.M.A's Boi702!

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
16115071549931229970150724557577.jpg

Bluetooth auto from msnl. 21 days from seed. I put it outside about a week ago and it got pretty cold last night so I think that why it got white on the tip