• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Genetic Anomalies - Please post your "weird" plant pics here with descriptions

Mr. K

Peel my fingers off the rim
Reaction score
Here's a little lady that just popped up and has three cotyledon leaves and three true leaves...whorled phyllotaxy?
IMG_2751.jpg

John d 123456789

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Not sure what happened found it strange how it grew but kinda grew nice after it’s a sour orange auto unaware of breeder

Attachments

DesertDweller

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
DSC_0004 (3).JPG
This one came from a reg seed Ended up turning male As you can see it had 3 cotys and 3 leaves and was Butt ugly

DesertDweller

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Lsd25 from fastbuds
Leaves grew twisted and had markings similiar to tobacco mosaic virusDSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0005 (2).JPG

Bigg Al

Closet grower, auto cob lover!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Berry Bomb, Auto Glueberry OG
3 leaves, 3 tops
I notice this after topping her this morning
Seed
Bad Dawg
Breeder
Seed Bandit Seed Company (right here from afn)
Photoperiod Day 25
20191026_172636.jpg
20191026_172645.jpg

AltheGardener

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Taj
This is a hash plant but her sisters were perfect. She came in with tightly curled leaves and bunched up leaf clusters and never really did anything else. I was guessing it might be a soil issue but same soil on five pots, then I was guessing it might be a viral or fungus issue, but she was indoors her whole veg period in clean soil, so I ruled that out too. This was after I banished her to the deck.
weird2.jpg
weirdo1.jpg