• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Gibberellic Acid fem seeds?

Woolly

Honey Hole Guide
Reaction score
Hi all

I read in the Cannabis Breeder's Bible that some of the major seed breeders use gibberellic acid GA3 to cause a female plant to produce pollen. I have access to a gibberellic acid but it is GA4 and GA7. I do not understand the difference and tried to understand what wikipedia said - hah, trust worthy I know..

"The bioactive GAs are GA1, GA3, GA4, and GA7.[SUP][6][/SUP] There are three common structural traits between these GAs: 1) a hydroxyl group on C-3β, 2) a carboxyl group on C-6, and 3) a lactone between C-4 and C-10.[SUP][6][/SUP] The 3β-hydroxyl group can be exchanged for other functional groups at C-2 and/or C-3 positions.[SUP][6][/SUP] GA5 and GA6 are examples of bioactive GAs that do not have a hydroxyl group on C-3β.[SUP][6][/SUP] The presence of GA1 in various plant species suggests that it is a common bioactive GA.[SUP][7][/SUP]"

Has anyone here tried gibberellic acid or just CS and sts? Any help appreciated thanks ! :tiphat:

Jcloud777

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Im currently trying colloidal silver organic kind. I heard from a breeder friend giberrellic acid causes hermies. If you do use it test it out. Find out if it grows stable plants.