Gibberellic Acid fem seeds?

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Woolly

Honey Hole Guide
Jun 1, 2014
Hi all

I read in the Cannabis Breeder's Bible that some of the major seed breeders use gibberellic acid GA3 to cause a female plant to produce pollen. I have access to a gibberellic acid but it is GA4 and GA7. I do not understand the difference and tried to understand what wikipedia said - hah, trust worthy I know..

"The bioactive GAs are GA1, GA3, GA4, and GA7.[SUP][6][/SUP] There are three common structural traits between these GAs: 1) a hydroxyl group on C-3β, 2) a carboxyl group on C-6, and 3) a lactone between C-4 and C-10.[SUP][6][/SUP] The 3β-hydroxyl group can be exchanged for other functional groups at C-2 and/or C-3 positions.[SUP][6][/SUP] GA5 and GA6 are examples of bioactive GAs that do not have a hydroxyl group on C-3β.[SUP][6][/SUP] The presence of GA1 in various plant species suggests that it is a common bioactive GA.[SUP][7][/SUP]"

Has anyone here tried gibberellic acid or just CS and sts? Any help appreciated thanks ! :tiphat:

Reactions: Jcloud777

Jcloud777

Auto Warrior
Sep 14, 2018
Im currently trying colloidal silver organic kind. I heard from a breeder friend giberrellic acid causes hermies. If you do use it test it out. Find out if it grows stable plants.

Reactions: Mizzo81