Gn telos or the mars sp250

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Auto melt

Auto Warrior
Mar 26, 2018
Currently Smoking
Haze
the telos needs 20% added on for vat :frowny: with over £100 in price diff is it a fair fight :shrug:
:pighug:
Hey Archie

Telos 240 watts is for $420 pounds with 2 micromoles per watt. Using cree

Mars 224 watts is for $210pounds
Over 2 micromoles per watt going uptoo 2.5. Using smd epistar

On paper the mars is half the price. And better output. But I thought maybe I was missing something.

After all this my hearts screaming telos, and then I'm screaming sp lmaoo.

Last edited:

archie space gemmill

Chat disabled.i cant read it,so use pm
Staff member
Global Moderator
Feb 23, 2014
i had a prakasa 120,vipar c180 just a vipar not a viparspecter :shrug:then a mars 95x3 then a 95x5 hmm or was it 92 ? i dunno the green one.
i now have a 0006,a hell of a lot more dough,but what im hoping for is it lasts 3+ years.time will tell:coffee:
good luck n keep er lit

Reactions: blue

Auto melt

Auto Warrior
Mar 26, 2018
Currently Smoking
Haze
I kinda wanted to compare the old blurple lights vs the new sp150 and give some real independent test data. I am loving the sp150 enough to buy 2 more.

Too be honest even the old gen produces like 1.2 micromoles per watt. So there not bad, except for the reliability and noise.

I personally would think the old purple light give a better spread on the cannapy.

But once you buy more sp the calculations towards the edges will drastically improve.

Auto melt

Auto Warrior
Mar 26, 2018
Currently Smoking
Haze
i had a prakasa 120,vipar c180 just a vipar not a viparspecter :shrug:then a mars 95x3 then a 95x5 hmm or was it 92 ? i dunno the green one.
i now have a 0006,a hell of a lot more dough,but what im hoping for is it lasts 3+ years.time will tell:coffee:
good luck n keep er lit
Most defently alot of dough !

Hows it like archie, are you impressed with the light and have the quality and yields improved ?

What wewere you first initial feeling when turning on the telos compared too the old gen.