Gn telos or the mars sp250

• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

archie space gemmill

Chat disabled.i cant read it,so use pm
Staff member
Global Moderator
Feb 23, 2014
£334 it was i remember now.....postage :haha: first thought was small box,second was jeez its hella heavy for the size of it,third was ohh its white.its a strong light can burn the shite outa seedlings if to close early on.
:pighug:

Reactions: blue

Auto melt

Auto Warrior
Mar 26, 2018
Currently Smoking
Haze
I still feel like a lost cookie in a jar. Theres like 50 companies I've narrowed them down t00 2. Somebody needs too tell me which one should I press the trigger, nobody will be held accpuntable.

archie space gemmill

Chat disabled.i cant read it,so use pm
Staff member
Global Moderator
Feb 23, 2014
not the same model,but id had 2 mars before so a change is as good as rest so went gn :shrug: no real science behind it,my thinking was gn quaility should last me 3-4 years.old light was 180w new gn is 180w are my plants better or bigger ? i dunno as im growing in 3L pots now compared to 6L before.

Reactions: blue

Auto melt

Auto Warrior
Mar 26, 2018
Currently Smoking
Haze
not the same model,but id had 2 mars before so a change is as good as rest so went gn :shrug: no real science behind it,my thinking was gn quaility should last me 3-4 years.old light was 180w new gn is 180w are my plants better or bigger ? i dunno as im growing in 3L pots now compared to 6L before.
Now I understand, the quality part is the real giveaway, as I said before, some companies will write anything in the descriptions, too get buyers rushing. Gn quality is certainly not matched. And I'd trust 100 off then not too fail.

After migro tested them they came at 1.8 microbe per watt. And on another video presuming it was a light too test too a yputuber which was like this out performs, the current statistics. When it comes too Grow lights it's like ducking politics. One man's freedom too justice, is another man loss these days. So there will be many poxy bias truths circulating.

I've decided, it's going too kill me but I've decided on a telos 009.

Come ononnnnnn the good times

Just how I don't understand this song, Thats how o will lever understand Grow lights.