1. Auto Warriors/AFN T-Shirts now available! 11oz & 15oz mugs now available! Can & Bottle Koozies/Can Koolers now available! Mouse Pads now available! Stop by the Appalachian Groove Works Thread to see new AFN Gear! Much more to come!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone just an FYI, we are in the process of upgrading our server to a faster machine with better storage and security which should equate to better performance when browsing the site. We appreciate your guys and gals patience if there are any slow-downs or hiccups beyond the norm and when it's all said and done we're looking forward to seeing a faster running site! Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ever think to yourself "I have a great idea for a contest on AFN?" Now's your chance to show us what you've got! We're going to gather member suggested contests and put them to a community voted poll and the winning idea will be hosted as a contest on AFN with a donated vendor prize package! Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey guys, in an effort to consolidate forums and keep things from being redundant, we have decided to merge "Live Stoner Chat" and "Introductions" into one single forum. The Live Stoner Chat thread still exists and will be stickied at the top but that will be the new home for it and we're hoping that newcomers to the site will have to take that one less step to jump into our most popular thread on the site! Thanks for understanding and see you in the chat!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. AFN is now hiring volunteer member managers to help cover sections of the forum and particular areas of expertise! Send a PM to @Son of Hobbes for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Martin from SANlight LED will be joining the Auto Warriors in Live Stoners this Friday for a Live Interview. 6pm BST- 7pm CET- EDT 1 pm- PDT 10am #SmokecannabisLivewithFriends
    Dismiss Notice

GoGrow test thread..budelee first time with LED

Discussion in 'GoGrow' started by budelee, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Dudeski

Dudeski Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Vibe Guardian

Currently Smoking:
    Fairy Frost by Portal
    Me likes! :smoking:

BigSm0, James007 and budelee like this.
  2. Groff

Groff Geekazoid CannaZonian

They look so happy! ;)

ClockworkOrange, BigSm0 and budelee like this.
  3. budelee

budelee Only you can prevent joint run!!!! Staff Member Vibe Guardian

Currently Smoking:
    Im on pot restriction today...
    Thanks bro,heres a quick update,I'll get a non blurple pic tonight..the plants have stopped the stretch,buds are continuing to bulk up,i have one plant ( a crystal meth) that appears to have slight cal mag def,im working with it.. There is a good height difference from the smalleat to the tallest plant but due to the footprint of the light,training is not a good option.6 plants may have been pushing it a bit far..the pic showswhich plants are getting the most light,the height is approx 20" above the center plant,but 8" above the tallwst plant image.jpeg

4. Dudeski

Dudeski Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Vibe Guardian

Currently Smoking:
    Fairy Frost by Portal
    Nice ladies! :headbang:

Pops, budelee and BigSm0 like this.
  5. Eekman

Eekman Medical Section Advisor Staff Member Vibe Guardian

Hey where are them bud pics budelee?

Teaser...:coffee:

I was thinking on thier UFO light, for 200 bucks? I would like to see what one does in a 3x3 tent. I like the roundness of it all, lol.

Nice grow, it looks totally bright beyond belief, and has done a pretty good job for you. Keep up the stellar work.

:pop:

:pass:

6. budelee

budelee Only you can prevent joint run!!!! Staff Member Vibe Guardian

Currently Smoking:
    Im on pot restriction today...
    Hola @Eekman ,heres a bud pic..these will come down tomorrow image.jpeg

Pops, BigSm0, Fairlynew and 2 others like this.
  7. Eekman

Eekman Medical Section Advisor Staff Member Vibe Guardian

:zen: AAAaaahhhhhhhhhh, now my world is at peace

Them are some healthy looking plants Bud. Good harvest coming your way.

:superhero:

Pops, BigSm0, budelee and 1 other person like this.
  8. thetreeman

thetreeman Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Looks like Cidly apollo to me, what diodes are used in this? Id be interesting in seeing an inside pic. Ive replaced the led plates in mine with citizen 1212 and it produces way more light using about 60 watts less.

Attached Files:

budelee and BigSm0 like this.