• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!
Seed Stockers

TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing
Hey Mongol, thanks for the tag. Maybe my “no calander” method would help you here. Basically I have seen some of my best plants start the slowest and my best starts finish the worst. Who really knows why? But what I can help with is after noticing this quite often I decided not to stress out over dates, age. I’m far from a professional grower so take the advice how you wish. If you are growing photos flip them when they are ready and don’t do it based on an X on a calendar. Give her love and do your best for the plant and usually you end up surprised how it finishes. I think the plant looks great, maybe use a bit more veg. She could also use some of that side growth by pulling the main branch over and tying it down. I think if you did this you would be surprised what another week does.
Thanks Mr. COB,

i also experienced the same and after 4 weeks she wasn't already ready and gave her also the 5th week.
She's now on 12/12 and she will at least stretch out to 4 ft. the main goal is the plants have to accept the hormon switch in the Supersoil and then they go off.
And as she's a haze she will get big also.

TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing
And im sure they wont dissappoint ......be intersting to see what the superfood does for them [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
The Superfood will pushing them to the max in quality and quantity GG!

TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing
Yeaterday i was meassuring my Grow lights and i was surprised, the Viparspectra 900 should consume 418 w, but in real it's 385 w
20180303_200530.jpg

The Platinum P 600 should consume 368 w, but in real it's 353 w
20180303_200421.jpg

and the Kind 600 should consmue 320 w and in real it's 297 w
20180303_200858.jpg

and Tony knows how to make a growers heart happy!

20180228_142135.jpg

and Mrs. Lemonessa 2nd is back at home...
20180304_183908.jpg

20180304_183933.jpg

TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing
:pass:

I have 3 security levels and if Level 3 pops up i´m prepared to do a Lockdown ----> cutting all down and dispose, uninstall all equipment and pack up and let disapear it, close all holes and paint it and doing it all took me 7 hours today. Yesterday evening my landlord ring at my door asking me if i would be at home this afternoon for a " Inspetion " which happened never before.
So groom and tent are closed. All gone.
Don´t know if can revive soon from this.
And it fucks me finacially and emotionally up to 100%.

Thanks for following!

idiopathic neuropathy

It's all in your head.
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score

I have 3 security levels and if Level 3 pops up i´m prepared to do a Lockdown ----> cutting all down and dispose, uninstall all equipment and pack up and let disapear it, close all holes and paint it and doing it all took me 7 hours today. Yesterday evening my landlord ring at my door asking me if i would be at home this afternoon for a " Inspetion " which happened never before.

Thanks for following!

Be safe bro

CoviklaFlaire

Doctor of Fu*king up Grows!
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Moist basement shitty moldy albanian weed..
Fuuuuuuuuuu*k, Fck, fck ,fkc!!!!!!!
I'm so sorry dude..So so so so sorry!!
I had similar situation, and I KNOW HOW are u feeling....

Keep your head up!

Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
fast green crack

Thanks for following!

no words mate :shrug:

Seed Stockers