• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Gorilla Breath - Humboldt Seed Organization

HighnDry

Anseo do na Pónairí
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Personall mate I don't think this is underfeeding rather a touch of to much feed?

With the bio-tabs now kicking in and the added liquid feed it does look like those leaves are getting burnt mate?

As I said in "The New" diary do you have anyway to measure your ph/e.c run-off and levels going in?

Kind regards

Mark..
I may have gone from one extreme to the other :crying:

Everything ph'd to 6 going in. I'll keep an eye on new growth, they're due just water next anyway :cheers:

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Everything ph'd to 6 going in. I'll keep an eye on new growth, they're due just water next anyway :cheers:

Do you have a ph/e.c meter/pen buddy?

I think it would be very helpful to check the feed levels going inn and coming out(run-off) :thumbsup:

Just a thought my friend :cheers:

Kind regards

Mark..

HighnDry

Anseo do na Pónairí
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Do you have a ph/e.c meter/pen buddy?

I think it would be very helpful to check the feed levels going inn and coming out(run-off) :thumbsup:

Just a thought my friend :cheers:

Kind regards

Mark..
PH yes, and TDS not EC. It's fine for measuring my base water (40ppm topped up to 150ppm Calmag) but goes a bit nuts measuring feeds. I know, I know, need to invest.......

HighnDry

Anseo do na Pónairí
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Day 32

A week until the flip, she's just coming good in time after initial overfeeding

IMG_20190924_101614.jpg