• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Gorilla Breath - Humboldt Seed Organization

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zamadelica auto; S99v6;White Crack
:greenthumb:.....gonna be rainin' trich's in there soon H&D! I'm loving my OD grown girl, so is brother DankstyleJ....
here's a glimpse of your potential bud-future--->
gb1.jpg

HighnDry

Anseo do na Pónairí
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
By the look of things the stretch is over and focus has shifted to beautiful bud production :pass:

Bring it on :headbang:

Thank you as always for the diary update mate, keep them coming :bong:

Kind regards :cheers:

Mark..
Yeah, looks like she's stopped at 50cm, exactly same height as my others trained the same way.

They put up with 95%RH at times, both pretty hardy :pass: :headbang:

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zamadelica auto; S99v6;White Crack
:pass: Cheers H&D! The GG#4 parent brings smothering trichome coverage to the table... cure is bringing out more refined aromas now, woods/earth, hashy dank, a bit of sour and citrus hiding in back... Her looks are more GG4, but the aroma leans more toward the OGKB side of the family on this pheno,...

HighnDry

Anseo do na Pónairí
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Day 71 - 36 Flowering

Had a few issues this last 10 days that I've attributed to RH swings (30-90%+) These have now settled between 40-65% with airflow management. I lose a few degrees heat lights off but plenty of hope still

IMG_20191105_215555.jpg
IMG_20191105_215421.jpg