• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Gorilla Glue first legal grow

KDawg

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Happy to hear they got past the burn :fire: :fire:

Honestly, not lookin' too shabby, given the circumstances :)

If it makes you feel any better, here's what I'm dealing with on my first grow:

09-14-21_Day 21_Num_2_Sam.jpg

Do not use coco starter plugs with heavy soil, then mess up the pH, then try 10 different things to try and fix it...

Cave Dirt Cody

Big Donk Energy
Reaction score
Happy to hear they got past the burn :fire: :fire:

Honestly, not lookin' too shabby, given the circumstances :)

If it makes you feel any better, here's what I'm dealing with on my first grow:

View attachment 1366693

Do not use coco starter plugs with heavy soil, then mess up the pH, then try 10 different things to try and fix it...
Right. It’s all part of it. It looks like you’ve been studying and most likely hooked on growing. Sometimes to much information is worse then none at all. I’m sure you will get things straight and be a good grower in no time. Most of the time they just need to be left alone.

RetiredEngineer

Auto Warrior
Reaction score