Got my Mars Reflector 192 today!

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds
K

Kakarot

The title says it all guys @MarshydroTina my dream sales woman I really would like to commend you and the company on the quality of this reflector line. It is a gorgeous looking light... If you were a light Tina 192 would be you heheh, but seriously the box and packing were perfect, super fast delivery only took 4 days (would have been 3 if UPS had not fucked up). This is going to make a great main light for my 5x5x7, I will also have a Mars 2 400 and probably 700 in there with it, here are a couple pics straight out the box, totally worth the Black Friday price of 288$ I am happy with purchase, now if only I can get a date with Tina..... TBC:dancer::drool::vibe:
MarsHydro Reflector 192 001.JPG
MarsHydro Reflector 192 002.JPG

MarshydroTina

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jan 12, 2015
The title says it all guys @MarshydroTina my dream sales woman I really would like to commend you and the company on the quality of this reflector line. It is a gorgeous looking light... If you were a light Tina 192 would be you heheh, but seriously the box and packing were perfect, super fast delivery only took 4 days (would have been 3 if UPS had not fucked up). This is going to make a great main light for my 5x5x7, I will also have a Mars 2 400 and probably 700 in there with it, here are a couple pics straight out the box, totally worth the Black Friday price of 288$ I am happy with purchase, now if only I can get a date with Tina..... TBC:dancer::drool::vibe:
View attachment 666736 View attachment 666737
Hahaha Kakarot, you crack me up, thank you so much

Reactions: Kakarot
K

Kakarot

Lol I got game Tina..... I do not know how the Chinese men are but they don't have shiz on me! :D

Reactions: MarshydroTina