• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Got my Mars Reflector 192 today!

Mars Hydro
K

Kakarot

The title says it all guys @MarshydroTina my dream sales woman I really would like to commend you and the company on the quality of this reflector line. It is a gorgeous looking light... If you were a light Tina 192 would be you heheh, but seriously the box and packing were perfect, super fast delivery only took 4 days (would have been 3 if UPS had not fucked up). This is going to make a great main light for my 5x5x7, I will also have a Mars 2 400 and probably 700 in there with it, here are a couple pics straight out the box, totally worth the Black Friday price of 288$ I am happy with purchase, now if only I can get a date with Tina..... TBC:dancer::drool::vibe:
MarsHydro Reflector 192 001.JPG
MarsHydro Reflector 192 002.JPG

MarshydroTina

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
The title says it all guys @MarshydroTina my dream sales woman I really would like to commend you and the company on the quality of this reflector line. It is a gorgeous looking light... If you were a light Tina 192 would be you heheh, but seriously the box and packing were perfect, super fast delivery only took 4 days (would have been 3 if UPS had not fucked up). This is going to make a great main light for my 5x5x7, I will also have a Mars 2 400 and probably 700 in there with it, here are a couple pics straight out the box, totally worth the Black Friday price of 288$ I am happy with purchase, now if only I can get a date with Tina..... TBC:dancer::drool::vibe:
View attachment 666736 View attachment 666737
Hahaha Kakarot, you crack me up, thank you so much

K

Kakarot

Lol I got game Tina..... I do not know how the Chinese men are but they don't have shiz on me! :D

Yeatster

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I wanna sub to this journal but I feel like I just walked into your bedroom..(door slowly shuts...yeatster ducks out)

MarshydroTina

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
I wanna sub to this journal but I feel like I just walked into your bedroom..(door slowly shuts...yeatster ducks out)
Haha, looks like you drived away the guests Kakarot.

Mars Hydro