1. Hey guys come join us for live interview with RayWear Clothing Co at 2 pm MDT today as we discuss skin and eye safety when it comes to growing! Click here to listen!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. CONGRATULATIONS to our Canadian Family. Well Done. Smoke a Fattie for the rest of us that aren't so Lucky tonight. Light Up the night sky with joints.
    Dismiss Notice

GOTY September kick-offs ?

Discussion in 'CannaZone Grow Battles' started by Only1Sky, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Only1Sky

Only1Sky If you get confused just listen to the music play CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

Currently Smoking:
    4-Assed Monkey, Samsquanch, Ripley's OG, RQS Bubble Kush
    Hi @Mossy & @Ripper -- I'm a-gettin' anxious & excited about the final leg in the 2018 Grow Battles. But the master rules ( https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/master-rules-for-grow-battles.61496/) don't say anything about the 3rd and final leg.

If there is a two-week lead time for seed drop, then that window would open on August 18th -- which I was planning on for the Mephisto, COB, Dinafem and Royal Queen battles. So I'm kinda hoping to see some Battle Codes being announced soon.

Just wondering/hopeing about that two-week lead since I'm scheduled for a surgery and 2-3 night hospital stay starting on Aug 20 --- and naturally, being the sick puppy that I am, I'd like to get the germination process well kicked off so that I can return from the hospital to be greeted by new cotyledons. :biggrin:

Tags:
    Samwell, Unique, HemiSync and 2 others like this.
  2. Mañ'O'Green

Mañ'O'Green Retired to watch the grass grow. CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Eating Blue Brilliant and Monster Profit Rosin Chocolate
    I am also looking for information on the final leg of the COB GOTY but I am hoping to start as late as the middle of September. IMPO the start time should be less critical than the end time.

HemiSync and Mossy like this.
  3. Ripper

Ripper Garage Farmer Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

@Mossy had something come up and should be on in a few days to announce everything. If not I will tally up all the winners myself.

4. Mossy

Mossy Daenerys Targaryen Staff Member Site Administrator

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon
    All of the Championships start 1st Sept...........Must be finished and voted on before the second week of December...so we don't run into Christmas chaos....:headbang:

There will be a 2 weeks pre-start.. @Ripper #keeperoftherules will release it...

Wow...Well Done you.....:bravo::bravo::bravo:.....

Good Luck with the hospital....:headbang:

Let me consult with @Ripper on that one....coz I know we weren't supposed to allow germ After the start date......so I need to check....:headbang:

HemiSync, Ripper and Only1Sky like this.
  5. St. Tom

St. Tom Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

Currently Smoking:
    bho wax , dinafem dinamex gsc,
    I'm waiting on same information for dinafem .mephiso ,heavyweight to make sure what I qualified for I have got seeds for each said battle and have planned my grow around this I have been checking daily for updates

Mossy, HemiSync and Only1Sky like this.
  6. Only1Sky

Only1Sky If you get confused just listen to the music play CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

Currently Smoking:
    4-Assed Monkey, Samsquanch, Ripley's OG, RQS Bubble Kush
    @Mossy - super thanks for the fast response. :toke:

Mossy and HemiSync like this.
  7. Mossy

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon
    Timing @Only1Sky :bighug:..I'd just signed back in and saw @Ripper post going down the side bar....:biggrin:

All the Battles mentioned should be up so you can get your names down...I'll bring the rules shortly...expect nothing different from the legs.

Start date 1st Sept...Finish/vote 8th December...start codes released 18th August....:headbang:

Wow @St. Tom :bravo:...you have an Impressive Champions list too....:amazon:..#Gogladiators

Ripper likes this.
  8. St. Tom

St. Tom Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

Currently Smoking:
    Thanks mossy did a heavyweight representative ever get back to you over germination issues I've used store bought seeds though as I wasn't sure if the competition was getting cancelled glad it's not :pass:

Samwell and Mossy like this.
  9. Mossy

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon
    Mmmm...Sorry @St. Tom ...I added it coz you mentioned it...I better check it is still a goer....:headbang:

Samwell likes this.
  10. St. Tom

Currently Smoking:
    There was a lot of plants still completed in the 1st round and 2 in 2nd round and thanks mossy

Mossy likes this.