• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Granulated or dry slow release nutes

puffy

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Any brands worth noticing? This summer I will have a plot about 6 hrs boat travel from where I live, safe to say I don't plan to go feed those weekly.

I see a few offering products that will sustain the plants for the first 6 weeks, but are there some producer out there with a full life cycle series? Won't be ideal probably, but this is the type of spot I would rather not visit other than to cull males.

Kinezokyprios

Perverted Mind, Pure Heart.
Reaction score
Just try any fertiliser (preferably bio) for roses and other flowers from a local store. I would normally suggest a tomato fertiliser but it lacks in phosphorus since it focuses more on after flowering and rippening fruits. But it is good for the vegetation and you can switch to a rose fertiliser 20 days after, just before flowering starts.