• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!

Grape Slurri, Grape Dosi Breath, Grape Mints#23

automan2

There comes a time in the lives of men....
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Purple Lemonade, Scoops, Cookies
Hey man, how bout an update. I have a grape mints and grape slurpi autos at 67 days...and still maturing with one slurpi behind the others...I'm trying to log in some finish times for roc gear as it seems roc is taking over most of my grow spots. Liking roc fire.

20/4

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hey man, how bout an update. I have a grape mints and grape slurpi autos at 67 days...and still maturing with one slurpi behind the others...I'm trying to log in some finish times for roc gear as it seems roc is taking over most of my grow spots. Liking roc fire.
What he said! I'd love to see what the grape mints is looking like, I just started one last night

automan2

There comes a time in the lives of men....
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Purple Lemonade, Scoops, Cookies
Grape mints #23 and grape slurpi...tall one is slurpi doin' its thing, grape mints to the left is obvious for color...Slurpi harvested at 70 days, grape mints is near to chop. Both are fraqr
20210105_080657.jpg
ant.

Last edited: