GRAPE WALKER KUSH No.28

Discussion in 'Mephisto Genetics Reviews and Smoke Reports' started by Green Goblin, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Oscorp Industries-Organic Division Gladiator level 1

Currently Smoking:
    Forgotten Cookies
    Yeah, I should of put mine in the fridge but they are stored in the original packaging,inside a small tupperware container with rice then in a cabinet drawer within an air conditioned room..I need to upgrade my space because everytime I think I'm all set Mephisto has something else coming out and you get the I want it I want it's..I mean I still have the creme bubbly and cosmic queen I haven't gotten around to and I just picked up Forum Stomper and Forgotten Cookies lol

BCBudlady likes this.
  2. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Oscorp Industries-Organic Division Gladiator level 1

Currently Smoking:
    Forgotten Cookies
    All Mephisto in there other than the Zamnesia auto blueberry and the Female seeds auto bubble I received in a contest.

IMG_20180710_195703.jpg

Mizzo81 likes this.
  3. Mizzo81

Mizzo81 Canna grower Gladiator Level 2

Nice. I started putting a white label tape and what they r on each vial and putting multiple vials in a pouch cause I was running out of space in my bag. But I am now switching to Tupperware.

Green Goblin likes this.
  4. BCBudlady

BCBudlady Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Healing Path Genetics/Portal and Mephisto ..multiple selections
    Yes, Right there with you . I couldn’t wait to get CDLC, then 4AM came out, the Straw Nugs. Everything keeps getting pushed back . And then we have the freebies! Oh the freebies! Often some unreleased strain that has not been previously grown out and I just have to do that first... such tough trouble to have! GWK will push everything back again.

Sleazyb, Mizzo81 and Green Goblin like this.