• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Graphics for Trophies and Badges

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
@Lilly_of_the_Zoo we can talk about graphics in this thread. I do not have any special projects at the moment. The vendor badges just require me finding a good copy of their logos and sizing them to 200x200 pixels and saving them as .png. Transparent backgrounds are a must. The vendor badges are self awarded and require no more work beyond that. Admin badges and trophies require an admin or @Global Moderators to award them.

These admin badges will need graphics. It is fairly difficult to get graphic to show good definition in such a small display but it can be done.

You can look at the trophies here:

https://www.autoflower.net/forums/help/trophies/

The badges here:

https://www.autoflower.net/forums/help/badges/

Whenever I need a new badge I will post it in here.

Thank you for your offer to help :toke:

:vibe:

Lilly_of_the_Zoo

Slightly Obsessed With Cannabis Photography
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.behance.net
Currently Smoking
Grease Monkey and Chemdogging
No problem! I appreciate the real-world practice. It makes a big difference. I love doing tiny work. When i was a tattoo artist I actually specialized in micro-work. I have the full Adobe suite, so snatching those vendor logos and resizing pixel perfect shouldn't be too hard. I'll snag one or two this weekend, and start tweeking them a little bit, see what we can do.
again, thank YOU. this is going to be fun :)

Mañ'O'Green

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
No problem! I appreciate the real-world practice. It makes a big difference. I love doing tiny work. When i was a tattoo artist I actually specialized in micro-work. I have the full Adobe suite, so snatching those vendor logos and resizing pixel perfect shouldn't be too hard. I'll snag one or two this weekend, and start tweeking them a little bit, see what we can do.
again, thank YOU. this is going to be fun :)
@Son of Hobbes is working on the list of vendors that will be here for a while and we can work on those once he gets that for us. In the mean time we could use a badge for Hydro Growers, Coco Growers, Soil Growers, Organic Growers, Rock Wool Growers.

Just drop them in here and I can copy them to the server.

Lilly_of_the_Zoo

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.behance.net
Currently Smoking
is there any particular file format you need? a png is alright?

Mañ'O'Green

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Size them to 200x200 pixels and save them as .png. Transparent backgrounds are a must.

Mañ'O'Green

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
@Lilly_of_the_Zoo do you have anything for me yet. We need to pick up the pace if you do not have time just let me know so I can work on these myself.

Lilly_of_the_Zoo

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.behance.net
Currently Smoking
I'm sorry. I'll have something for you this weekend. Saturday probably. I got behind on everything because of that roof issue I mentioned. I had to move things, and i didnt even do homework. If you have to I understand. I was not expecting that shit to happen.

Lilly_of_the_Zoo

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.behance.net
Currently Smoking
today is the first day ive been back online since that happened. I've got a lot to catch up on, but those are a priority.

Lilly_of_the_Zoo

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.behance.net
Currently Smoking
So i was going to send you all 4 at once, but since i am behind, I'll go ahead and upload this one. It's the hydro badge. I thought keep it simple is probably best, since its so small.

Attachments

Mañ'O'Green

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
So i was going to send you all 4 at once, but since i am behind, I'll go ahead and upload this one. It's the hydro badge. I thought keep it simple is probably best, since its so small.
Perfect Thank you:toke:

I gave it to you so you can see it in action. I can remove it when you want.