great co2 product

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Ripper

Garage Farmer
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Feb 18, 2016
I'm using one of these for the first time. So far, so good, but that clip pissed me off after I took it off to let the stuff fall in the bag lol.
That thing is hard to put back on but it can be done..

Reactions: Starbreaker

Ozone69

Just some lurker dude
Gladiator level 1
Apr 17, 2015
Can't find where I'd read it, but I just sat mine on the floor this time because I'm running the extraction fan full time. I'd read or watched a video or something from them saying that if you're running extraction, you can set it on the floor near the intake to have the CO2 get pulled up through the canopy by the fan(s). Most of the air in my closet comes in under the door, so I placed the bag on the floor just inside the little door jam riser where the air comes in this time around.

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Gladiator Level 2
Dec 15, 2013
plants use no CO2 during lights out as there is no photosynthesis happening.

IMO, these bags are great if you like mushrooms...... Do they produce CO2? yes. Usable amounts? I very much doubt it or every indoor commercial grow would use them to save money. What you spend on these in a few grows would buy you a good CO2 setup, they are not expensive. CO2 will cost you a little more than those bags, but a properly set up CO2 enhanced grow can increase bud production by up to 30%

I have grown without and I like it better with... I do not have a monitor.. but at lights out my fan does not take air out of the tent. it is during that 6 hour period that I believe they really benefit from the c02. I hang it just above my oscillating fan and I know it makes a difference.

Ripper

Garage Farmer
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Feb 18, 2016
plants use no CO2 during lights out as there is no photosynthesis happening.

IMO, these bags are great if you like mushrooms...... Do they produce CO2? yes. Usable amounts? I very much doubt it or every indoor commercial grow would use them to save money. What you spend on these in a few grows would buy you a good CO2 setup, they are not expensive. CO2 will cost you a little more than those bags, but a properly set up CO2 enhanced grow can increase bud production by up to 30%
There are those like me who can not have a c02 set up per our regulations so this is our only option.. I have noticed a difference since I started using these so I will continue to use them.

Ripper

Garage Farmer
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Feb 18, 2016
Can't find where I'd read it, but I just sat mine on the floor this time because I'm running the extraction fan full time. I'd read or watched a video or something from them saying that if you're running extraction, you can set it on the floor near the intake to have the CO2 get pulled up through the canopy by the fan(s). Most of the air in my closet comes in under the door, so I placed the bag on the floor just inside the little door jam riser where the air comes in this time around.
I have mine just above my oscillating fan

Reactions: St. Tom

countryboywg

Countryboy
Aug 30, 2019
Currently Smoking
Super Skunk and Crystal
I have grown without and I like it better with... I do not have a monitor.. but at lights out my fan does not take air out of the tent. it is during that 6 hour period that I believe they really benefit from the c02. I hang it just above my oscillating fan and I know it makes a difference.
Plants do not use co2 when it is dark.