• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

GREEN GRASS SEEDS -- SACRA VIA ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Rebel

Home School Valedictorian
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Oil
Next week Twisted Tree Autoflowers will be dropping Canadian Nova OG!! Very excited about that drop!

There are a few other breeders in the works I'm ironing out details with now... AFN Family and a few other independent breeders...

Rebel

AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Oil
This is awesome @Rebel and I signed up for alerts. Will be letting my other friends know that don't do the forum thing. Now once I'm
back on feet with funds I can get something.
Thanks Bushy! You should have gotten a 10% off code when you did.. if you didn't let me know and I'll sort it for the future if you want to order. I appreciate you spreading the word! Thanks for the constant support!! :bighug:

Wow. Looks awesome! Nice prices too!
Thank you!! Our goal is to keep packs around $30 or less for Fems and below $50 for regs. Obvious with Regs you will get a lot more seed. My personal brand, Seeds by Gaslight, we will be offering 13 Regs for $33 most likely. I can control my prices. Others are based on breeders prices but I've been pretty lucky so far with getting guys who aren't asking ridiculous prices :thumbsup:

Rebel

AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Oil

AJrexxx

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Durban Poison, Green Crack, Vintage Blueberry
I thought that was you!! I just emailed ya! Yours will fly tomorrow! I'll get some good freebies in there for ya Bud! Thanks for the constant support!!

:bighug:
As always your the best. :vibe:

AJrexxx

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Durban Poison, Green Crack, Vintage Blueberry
Thanks Bushy! You should have gotten a 10% off code when you did.. if you didn't let me know and I'll sort it for the future if you want to order. I appreciate you spreading the word! Thanks for the constant support!! :bighug:

Thank you!! Our goal is to keep packs around $30 or less for Fems and below $50 for regs. Obvious with Regs you will get a lot more seed. My personal brand, Seeds by Gaslight, we will be offering 13 Regs for $33 most likely. I can control my prices. Others are based on breeders prices but I've been pretty lucky so far with getting guys who aren't asking ridiculous prices :thumbsup:
Cant wait to see your line up and going. I know you have some classics in your horde. :smoking: