• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Outdoor Grow Green Poison Fast F1 outdoor grow and medical vape toke report - In Video!!

Sweet Seeds

G.Leave

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Here is a video report of my grow with the sweet seeds green poison Fast version photoperiod. I have rated this plant in the video, and i will also be following up and editing in detailed information about the effect of the toke as well once it is harvested and dried. I had a tough season with this plant, and some of the reviews might very well be low due to my mistakes, but as all reviews I do, I mark numbers based on how the plant performed for me, not how it could have performed. You might notice that I am a tough rater. This is because I almost always see room for improvement in areas versus other plants I have grown. If you see more than a couple of 9 or 10 rating then that plant has performed very very well in those areas.

We will start off with the video review.

And into a couple of pics:
DSCN0270.JPG

DSCN0273.JPG

DSCN0274.JPG

DSCN0315.JPG

DSCN0319.JPG

DSCN0322.JPG

Outdoor Grow Ratings (on a 0-10 scale)
9/10 Scent Appeal - Smells of Green Apples and Lychee Fruit, with just a bit of a skunky edge while growing. Very nice
8/10 Scent Strength - Very strong odour that carries a good distance. Not for stealth growing!!
5/10 Mold Resistance - Though my feeding issues could have been an impact on the mold resistance of this plant, in the end i had to make the call to chop this plant early due to mold issues.
6/10 Branch Rigidity - A rather dry early-mid summer, followed by a wet fall had this plant flopping everywhere when the rains came.
6/10 Bud Density - Upper foot of buds are more like a 7/10
7/10 Dried Bud Scent Strength - Drying conditions werent the best an i likely lost some terps due to higher temps. Still a nice strong odour when you crack open a jar.
8/10 Dried Bud Scent Appeal - Very, very nice scent!! Held the lychess and green apple with skunky edge. Excellent. If you are a unique fruit fan this could push into 9/10.
8/10 Dried Bud Bag Appeal(top foot) - the top foot of each cola had some really nice bud on them for sure. Density is pretty good on the tips.
4/10 Dried Bud Bag Appeal (lower buds) - Anything lower than the top foot loses density very fast. Tons of crystal, but density is very poor.
7/10 Dried Bud Taste - Nice fairly strong fruity taste. In the vape the taste is awesome. Rated as joint taste. Vape tokes rate an easy 8/10

Medical based vape report:
8/10 Indica Effect - Most definitely an indica based toke. Not super heavy but it is more of an indica dominant effect.(even with an early chop)
2/10 Sativa Effect - Some headstone for sure, but absolutely not sativa dominant effects.
6/10 Daytime Toke Effectiveness - I dont find the indica effect wears me out too much. Not bad for a daytime toke, but i dont get too motivated to do too much.
8/10 Nighttime Toke Effectiveness - Not a total knockout buzz, but certainly enough relaxing properties to warrant an 8/10.
?/10 Pain Reflief (TBD on full cure)
?/10 Muscle Spasms
?/10 Migrane Headaches
?/10 Anxiety
?/10 Depression

Would i grow this strain again? Yes absolutely, i plan to regrow next season.

Final Thought about the Green Poison Fast - I am quite impressed with this plant. Smell is stellar. Taste I am sure is going to be there, and potency is great even on some mold salvaged bud from last week. I will update more when i have dried and cured this plant. See you in a few weeks!!

Last edited:

Jcloud777

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
The plus side, I enjoy the fact your organised discussing everything. From the weather battle cool homeade training techniques great lighting to show your buds under. To give us a great view of the buds. It's always cool to see a fantastic grow but a fantastic dry and cure plus detailed smoke report. Nice job on dry an cure Means alot to me wish we had more participation like everybody doing smoke reports. I hope I get to do a smoke report one day. Or get a tester for me to go off. I quit smoking weed. Can we only do smoke reports from vendor AFN affiliates?
:shrug:

G.Leave

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Nice job on dry an cure Means alot to me wish we had more participation like everybody doing smoke reports.
Thanks bud!! I have been trying to get more folks to do very detailed reports.....but it seems that many stoners find it difficult to get off the couch!! :D :D :D

Can we only do smoke reports from vendor AFN affiliates?
Absolutely not bud.....you can do any toke or grow reports on any strain, whether its a site sponsor or not. I have done several on various companies not tied in with AFN.

dankstyle J

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Biolegend, green poison, ocean grown cookies
Great report friend I cant wait to try the GP fast next season along with the regular version I have grown for the last 2 years outdoors absolutely amazing strain .

void

stoner kitten
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Admins bullshit
missed this first time round :baked: top video and report :coffee:
The plus side, I enjoy the fact your organised discussing everything. From the weather battle cool homeade training techniques great lighting to show your buds under. To give us a great view of the buds. It's always cool to see a fantastic grow but a fantastic dry and cure plus detailed smoke report. Nice job on dry an cure Means alot to me wish we had more participation like everybody doing smoke reports. I hope I get to do a smoke report one day. Or get a tester for me to go off. I quit smoking weed. Can we only do smoke reports from vendor AFN affiliates?
:shrug:
do a smoke report on anything and anything....dont have to be a smoke report :smoking:we had one guy that didnt smoke,but gave smoke reports off of fire cracker edibles :pop: wish i could remember the name :paleo: im crap at the taste,smells descriptions as random things jump into my head as im pondering over a :smoker1: i have probably done more smoke reports on tincture/edibles than i have done bud :drunks::pie: im recreational eejit so not of much use to the medical side,but at the same time all info is good info :smoking:
keep er lit
:pighug:

Sweet Seeds