1. OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

*** NEW - Flat Rate Shipping of $12.50 for orders outside the USA (Free US Shipping!) ***

Use Discount Code GRAND10 for 10% discount from your first order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

Dismiss Notice

2. Zamnesia Battle second leg 2019

Winner of the Zamnesia second leg Battle 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Only1Sky

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

3. Seed Stockers 2019 Second leg

Winner of the Seed Stockers second leg Battle

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Equatorial

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

4. Dinafem 2019 Second leg Battle

Winner of the Dinafem 2nd leg 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Vlad the Inhaler

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

5. Bomb Seed second leg 2019 !

Winner of Bomb Seeds 2nd leg Battle

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To hairyman

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

6. Lighting Battle 2nd leg 2019

Winner of the Lighting Battle 2nd leg 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Equatorial

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

7. Short Stuff 2019 2nd leg

Winner of the Short Stuff 2nd leg

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Frogster

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice
  8. All the Old Badges have been deleted to make way for New badges. Sorry to everyone who Lost any...
    Dismiss Notice

Outdoor Grow Green Poison Fast F1 outdoor grow and medical vape toke report - In Video!!

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports and Reviews' started by G.Leave, Sep 5, 2018.

1. G.Leave

G.Leave Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Here is a video report of my grow with the sweet seeds green poison Fast version photoperiod. I have rated this plant in the video, and i will also be following up and editing in detailed information about the effect of the toke as well once it is harvested and dried. I had a tough season with this plant, and some of the reviews might very well be low due to my mistakes, but as all reviews I do, I mark numbers based on how the plant performed for me, not how it could have performed. You might notice that I am a tough rater. This is because I almost always see room for improvement in areas versus other plants I have grown. If you see more than a couple of 9 or 10 rating then that plant has performed very very well in those areas.

We will start off with the video review.

And into a couple of pics:
    DSCN0270.JPG

DSCN0273.JPG

DSCN0274.JPG

DSCN0315.JPG

DSCN0319.JPG

DSCN0322.JPG

Outdoor Grow Ratings (on a 0-10 scale)
    9/10 Scent Appeal - Smells of Green Apples and Lychee Fruit, with just a bit of a skunky edge while growing. Very nice
    8/10 Scent Strength - Very strong odour that carries a good distance. Not for stealth growing!!
    5/10 Mold Resistance - Though my feeding issues could have been an impact on the mold resistance of this plant, in the end i had to make the call to chop this plant early due to mold issues.
    6/10 Branch Rigidity - A rather dry early-mid summer, followed by a wet fall had this plant flopping everywhere when the rains came.
    6/10 Bud Density - Upper foot of buds are more like a 7/10
    7/10 Dried Bud Scent Strength - Drying conditions werent the best an i likely lost some terps due to higher temps. Still a nice strong odour when you crack open a jar.
    8/10 Dried Bud Scent Appeal - Very, very nice scent!! Held the lychess and green apple with skunky edge. Excellent. If you are a unique fruit fan this could push into 9/10.
    8/10 Dried Bud Bag Appeal(top foot) - the top foot of each cola had some really nice bud on them for sure. Density is pretty good on the tips.
    4/10 Dried Bud Bag Appeal (lower buds) - Anything lower than the top foot loses density very fast. Tons of crystal, but density is very poor.
    7/10 Dried Bud Taste - Nice fairly strong fruity taste. In the vape the taste is awesome. Rated as joint taste. Vape tokes rate an easy 8/10

Medical based vape report:
    8/10 Indica Effect - Most definitely an indica based toke. Not super heavy but it is more of an indica dominant effect.(even with an early chop)
    2/10 Sativa Effect - Some headstone for sure, but absolutely not sativa dominant effects.
    6/10 Daytime Toke Effectiveness - I dont find the indica effect wears me out too much. Not bad for a daytime toke, but i dont get too motivated to do too much.
    8/10 Nighttime Toke Effectiveness - Not a total knockout buzz, but certainly enough relaxing properties to warrant an 8/10.
    ?/10 Pain Reflief (TBD on full cure)
    ?/10 Muscle Spasms
    ?/10 Migrane Headaches
    ?/10 Anxiety
    ?/10 Depression

Would i grow this strain again? Yes absolutely, i plan to regrow next season.

Final Thought about the Green Poison Fast - I am quite impressed with this plant. Smell is stellar. Taste I am sure is going to be there, and potency is great even on some mold salvaged bud from last week. I will update more when i have dried and cured this plant. See you in a few weeks!!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    Tags:
    Jcloud777 and Sweet Seeds Jay like this.
  2. Sweet Seeds Jay

Sweet Seeds Jay Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN AFN Authorized Vendor

Hey 912GreenSkell, this is a very good report, thanks for sharing all your great work with us,
    it's a real pleasure listening to you ;)
    Stay sweet!!
    jaypp

Jcloud777 and G.Leave like this.
  3. G.Leave

Thank you Jay!! Be on the lookout, as i have 2 more reviews to still be done for the crystal candy and the standard green poison

4. Jcloud777

Jcloud777 Qualified Live Stoner

The plus side, I enjoy the fact your organised discussing everything. From the weather battle cool homeade training techniques great lighting to show your buds under. To give us a great view of the buds. It's always cool to see a fantastic grow but a fantastic dry and cure plus detailed smoke report. Nice job on dry an cure Means alot to me wish we had more participation like everybody doing smoke reports. I hope I get to do a smoke report one day. Or get a tester for me to go off. I quit smoking weed. Can we only do smoke reports from vendor AFN affiliates?
    :shrug:

Sweet Seeds Jay likes this.
  5. G.Leave

Thanks bud!! I have been trying to get more folks to do very detailed reports.....but it seems that many stoners find it difficult to get off the couch!! :D :D :D

Absolutely not bud.....you can do any toke or grow reports on any strain, whether its a site sponsor or not. I have done several on various companies not tied in with AFN.