Greenleaf Nutrients

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Boognelson87

Auto Warrior
Dec 15, 2018
@Greenleaf Nutrients just got your megacrop and sweet candy. Reading your warning label on molybdenum. Is this stuff safe to inhale? I figure the melting point be too high..what about eating it in edibles? Just want to be 100 percent here so had to ask.
Hey @Greenleaf Nutrients was hoping to get a response. Its been 5 days but noticed you replying to others? Thanks figured maybe you just missed it.

Boognelson87

Auto Warrior
Dec 15, 2018
Hey @Greenleaf Nutrients you guys put a post on here advertising your free 500g from amazon last night on here.... i been waiting a week for an answer. also i noticed theres little balls in the megacrop. Seems no matter what i do when scoop theres different shapes and sifferent amounts of these balls in each scoop? Does that effect the npk every watering? Lets say i fet get 3 balls of it in with the powder instead of 5 or 6 balls of whatever it is@Machamillion ideas yourself?

Last edited:
Reactions: Greenleaf Nutrients

Machamillion

Auto Warrior
Aug 14, 2019
Currently Smoking
Santa Marta haze, Canuk cookies, peanut butter breathe
Hey @Greenleaf Nutrients you guys put a post on here advertising your free 500g from amazon last night on here.... i been waiting a week for an answer. also i noticed theres little balls in the megacrop. Seems no matter what i do when scoop theres different shapes and sifferent amounts of these balls in each scoop? Does that effect the npk every watering? @Machamillion ideas yourself?
I just do the best I can with each scoop. I have a calcium defc problem at moment.