• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Greenleaf Nutrients

Boognelson87

Be Here Now
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
@Greenleaf Nutrients just got your megacrop and sweet candy. Reading your warning label on molybdenum. Is this stuff safe to inhale? I figure the melting point be too high..what about eating it in edibles? Just want to be 100 percent here so had to ask.
Hey @Greenleaf Nutrients was hoping to get a response. Its been 5 days but noticed you replying to others? Thanks figured maybe you just missed it.

Boognelson87

Be Here Now
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
@Greenleaf Nutrients i guess while im at it do i need to be wearing a mask? Seems no matter how easily i try to open this and get a few scoops i end up breathing in the powder. So far i like the product though. Mixes well.

Boognelson87

Be Here Now
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Hey @Greenleaf Nutrients you guys put a post on here advertising your free 500g from amazon last night on here.... i been waiting a week for an answer. also i noticed theres little balls in the megacrop. Seems no matter what i do when scoop theres different shapes and sifferent amounts of these balls in each scoop? Does that effect the npk every watering? Lets say i fet get 3 balls of it in with the powder instead of 5 or 6 balls of whatever it is@Machamillion ideas yourself?

Last edited:
M

Machamillion

Hey @Greenleaf Nutrients you guys put a post on here advertising your free 500g from amazon last night on here.... i been waiting a week for an answer. also i noticed theres little balls in the megacrop. Seems no matter what i do when scoop theres different shapes and sifferent amounts of these balls in each scoop? Does that effect the npk every watering? @Machamillion ideas yourself?
I just do the best I can with each scoop. I have a calcium defc problem at moment.