• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Grims Dry Ice Hash

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
I'm so trying this dry ice method with some buckets. I have the bubble bags and have done it multiple times before, but it's suuuuuuuuch a pain in the ass long process. Literally have spent the better part of a day waiting for some of those bags to drain. I know they sell dry ice at the local grocery store, this looks easy peasy!

Grim Reefer

DWC & LST
Reaction score
I'm so trying this dry ice method with some buckets. I have the bubble bags and have done it multiple times before, but it's suuuuuuuuch a pain in the ass long process. Literally have spent the better part of a day waiting for some of those bags to drain. I know they sell dry ice at the local grocery store, this looks easy peasy!
Let us know how you get on man. It is really simple but effective.

hb5_darthkush

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
You should dry it before you press it, or it can mold. smoking moldy hash is the nastiest thing you'll ever do, been there.......
That's good to know and I figured cause I've found old stuff in containers that smell of ass but never would smoke this purple stuff got smoked the first day lol so no concern really over that but thanks for sharing I'll definitely dry before I press probably makes for a better product!

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Well, when I do this I'll create a thread for it and link to this thread to attribute, but I will say I will be the guinea pig for how much dry ice you should be using. I had no clue how much to get. $27.00 later.... whoops lol. Let's make some dry ice hash!

Grim Reefer

DWC & LST
Reaction score
Well, when I do this I'll create a thread for it and link to this thread to attribute, but I will say I will be the guinea pig for how much dry ice you should be using. I had no clue how much to get. $27.00 later.... whoops lol. Let's make some dry ice hash!
Yeah im not sure on amounts but i know you dont need a lot. I was using 2-3 handfuls per gallon.